Balihoo Launches "Local Marketing Resource Center" as the Go-To Resource for National Brands with Local Marketing Needs
New Resource Center Offers a Steady Stream of Fresh Tips, Advice, Research and Tools for Implementing Successful and Measurable Local Marketing Campaigns
December 12, 2012 // Franchising.com // Boise, Idaho – Balihoo (www.balihoo.com), the premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs, today announced the launch of the “Local Marketing Resource Center” (http://balihoo.com/local-marketing-resources). The resource center is home to the best and brightest ideas in local marketing and provides the tools needed for national brands to take their local marketing initiatives to the next level.
With clients such as New Balance, Kohler, Wendy’s and Aflac, Balihoo has become the expert in achieving ROI for national brands that sell through local affiliates, dealers, brokers, distributors and retailers. Balihoo’s “Local Marketing Resource Center” features more than 75 assets of local digital and search marketing content; providing brand marketers with a steady stream of fresh tips, advice, research and local marketing tools such as Balihoo’s ROI calculator.
Brand managers, co-op marketers, marketing executives and digital marketers for national brands face a wide array of challenges when it comes to marketing their products locally. Balihoo’s “Local Marketing Resource Center” is home for all of the tools brand marketers need to implement successful and measurable local marketing campaigns. With tool kits for specific industries, such as insurance and finance, marketers can find information tailored specifically to their needs.
“Digital marketing tactics and marketing automation technology have opened up tremendous opportunities for national brands to significantly increase revenue at the local level, but implementing and scaling successful local marketing programs is also very challenging,” said Shane Vaughan, CMO for Balihoo. “We launched the ‘Local Marketing Resource Center’ to help national brands overcome these barriers and take advantage the opportunities local marketing offers for increasing sales and local brand awareness.”
Highlights from Balihoo’s “Local Marketing Resource Center” include:
- The Local Marketing ROI Calculator – Want to know how much money you’re losing by not having a good local marketing plan? The ROI calculator helps marketers see how much local marketing ROI can improve by plugging in their marketing budget numbers.
- The Going Local E-Book – Just starting to focus on local marketing efforts? This e-book teaches marketers how to implement early stage local marketing efforts such as local websites and best practices for leveraging social media as part of their local marketing mix.
- Local Web Whiteboard Video Series - Want to hear directly from top local marketing experts? The whiteboard video series features top local marketing experts providing practical and actionable advice on topics such as: the Local Marketing Landscape, The Local Web, and Developing a Digital Strategy that Works.
- Local Marketing Research and Surveys – What local marketing tactics are national brands currently using? What are their local marketing aspirations for the coming year and beyond? How do national brands track digital marketing success and ROI? These are just a few examples of the types of insights you’ll find from Balihoo’s local marketing research.
Balihoo is the premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs. By automating local marketing, Balihoo gives national brands unprecedented control over local marketing execution and the ability to control the customer experience closer to the point of purchase. Additional information about Balihoo is available at www.balihoo.com.
Emanate for Balihoo
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances