Fast Casual Pizza Leader Uncle Maddio’s Opens Two New Locations, Plans 20 More by Fall
Launched during the Great Recession, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint defied the economic downturn and continues to thrive as customers flock to “Chipotle of Pizza” fast-casual brand.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 21, 2013 - Last week, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint opened new restaurant locations in Dunwoody, GA, and Charlotte, NC, raising the total number of open franchises to nine throughout the Southeast. By the end of fall this year, 20 more restaurants will open, including locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee, and there will be 100 more stores in development. With this sustained, aggressive growth despite a stagnate economy, Uncle Maddio’s demonstrates a strong brand and proven marketing formula.
When a new Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint restaurant opens, people line up, often for hours in advance. Before doors opened at the Charlotte, NC, opening last Friday, February 15, 300 people were in line to receive a free 9” pizza. The location gave away a total of 500 pizzas by 2:00 p.m. When the Dunwoody, GA, restaurant opened last Saturday, February 16, 120 people were in line for their chance to receive the signature “First 100” giveaway prize – free Uncle Maddio’s pizza for a year for the first 100 customers. Beyond the grand opening events, Uncle Maddio’s franchises deploy their branded “Served with Love” customer service and work to establish a connected presence in the local community. These tactics serve to ensure a positive, memorable experience for customers and solid future profits.
The fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant also credits their rapid development and brand recognition to an aggressive public relations and social media marketing campaign. With an active presence on every major social media outlet – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Yelp, Foursquare, and Urbanspoon – Uncle Maddio’s engages customers across the nation.
“We reach out daily to our audience through social media,” says Uncle Maddio’s Marketing Director Cindy Wahl, “It’s a way to connect with our customers on a deeper level, and it gives us confirmation that Uncle Maddio’s resonates with today’s culture of diners.”
With the recent trend toward eating fresh, organic ingredients, as well as the increased need for gluten-free and allergy-friendly options, restaurants are urged to feed new demands. Customers want more choices in addition to the standard requests for quality, expedient service, and budget-friendly prices. The Uncle Maddio’s model thrives because it meets those needs all while serving one of world’s most-loved dishes: pizza.
In March 2013, Uncle Maddio’s will open new locations in the Edgewood neighborhood of Atlanta, GA, and at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC.
Three years ago, Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, GA. Currently, there are locations open and in development in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Dakota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. This year, they will enter Alabama, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Washington DC, and Wisconsin. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and free-range options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: free-range, hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of the third quarter in 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 100 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Sherean Malekzadeh Allen
New Thought Marketing