Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint Introduces "Loyalty Love" Frequency Rewards Program
The new program rewards customers for their patronage while improving Uncle Maddio’s targeted marketing efforts.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 27, 2013 - Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint this week debuted their customer rewards program, “Loyalty Love” across several stores. The program rewards customers with a free entrée after their 10th meal purchase. After activating their free membership, guests are asked to complete their registration online. The new program will provide customer information that will allow Uncle Maddio’s an unprecedented ability to target different market segments.
Known as the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. By the summer, there will be 20 restaurant franchises open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. With their innovative menu, unprecedented match-up of franchising experience, and distinct branding, Uncle Maddio’s is leading the way in fast casual pizza restaurants.
“Loyalty Love” awards Uncle Maddio’s guests with 10 points per visit. When they reach 100 points, they receive a free entrée. Customers have the option to use their rewards at any time and can continue earning points to receive more rewards, like side salads, desserts, and larger pies. Membership is initiated in store by providing a phone number and guests must complete their registration online at http://rewards.unclemaddios.com/ to eventually redeem their points. Online registration collects customer data, including name, email, store location, and birth date. It also provides guests opportunities to earn additional rewards points – 5 points for completing registration, 2 points for linking to and checking in on Facebook.
On the back end, Uncle Maddio’s will be able to use the guest information to target market. They can target guests by specific credentials, including frequency of visits, common orders, days and times of the week they visit, and more.
“We wanted a way to reward our most frequent visitors,” says Uncle Maddio’s Marketing Director Cindy Wahl, “and at the same time, capture information essential to our growth and success. ‘Loyalty Love’ was born from the Uncle Maddio’s promise to ‘Serve with Love.’”
Uncle Maddio’s answers the call for more choices and better food with an innovative menu that gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced vegetables, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve toasted paninis and gourmet salads.
For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of summer 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances