Beef 'O' Brady's New Angus Burger Lineup Inspired by Iconic Cities, Benefits Wounded Warrior Project
TAMPA, Fla. - April 29, 2013 // GLOBE NEWSWIRE // - For a limited time only, fans of Beef 'O' Brady's can enjoy six mouth-watering new Angus burgers -- each of which are cleverly inspired by a different U.S. city. "Burgers Across America," a system-wide promotion that runs from April 29th through May 25,th isn't just wowing taste buds, either. The campaign is designed to raise funds for Beef 'O' Brady's national charitable partner The Wounded Warrior Project, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to honor and empower wounded members of the Unite States Armed Forces.
Presented in distinctive Beef 'O' Brady's fashion, the new lineup of family-favorite Angus burgers are made-to-order, uniquely seasoned and served with straight cut fries. Patrons who purchase one of the six delectable burgers will have the option of adding a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project at the bottom of their receipt. A minimum donation of $50,000 will then be presented to the nonprofit at Beef 'O' Brady's annual retreat on June 24, 2013. The LTO menu includes:
- Chicago Burger: Two fresh Angus patties, special sauce, lettuce, American cheese, pickles and onions on a brioche bun.
- Philadelphia Burger: Fresh Angus topped with shaved steak, grilled peppers and onions, topped with provolone and served on an authentic Amoroso's hoagie roll.
- Milwaukee Burger: Fresh Angus topped with a slice of 1/4" thick grilled cheese, lettuce and tomato dressed with a special baconnaise sauce on a brioche bun.
- Buffalo Burger: Fresh Angus seasoned with Chef Paul's famous blackening seasoning and topped with lettuce, onion rings and crumbled bleu cheese on a brioche bun.
- L.A. Burger: Fresh Angus seasoned with ground black pepper and kosher salt, topped with Swiss cheese, thick-cut bacon, guacamole, lettuce and tomato on Sourdough bread.
- Santa Fe Burger: Fresh Angus seasoned with taco spices inside of a cheese quesadilla, served with sour cream, salsa and Poblano sauce for dipping.
While Burgers Across America may be new to Beef 'O' Brady's, the 210+-unit franchise's support of the Wounded Warrior Project is not. In June 2012, Beef 'O' Brady's named the Wounded Warrior Project as its primary beneficiary after presenting the nonprofit with a $25,000 donation. On a local level, each Beef 'O' Brady's franchise partner makes a significant effort to embrace his/her local community through volunteer efforts sponsorships and involvement.
"Burgers Across America will serve as an excellent platform for the Beef 'O' Brady's brand to stand behind a noble cause," said Chris Elliott, CEO of Beef 'O' Brady's. "Our owners are inspired by the sacrifices made by the members of the US military, and we're honored to strengthen our partnership with the Wounded Warrior Project.
For more information about Burgers Across America, please visit www.beefobradys.com.
About Beef 'O' Brady's
Beef 'O' Brady's is a national franchise of family sports pubs that achieves its success by building relationships with the local schools, youth sports leagues, and other community organizations in each and every Beef 'O' Brady's neighborhood market. The "kid appeal" of this unique concept is reinforced by a very moderately priced kids menu and video games. Ironically, despite what the name implies, Beef 'O' Brady's is actually best known for its Buffalo-style chicken wings. The company, headquartered in Tampa, Fla. has more than 214 locations in 22 states. An award-winning franchise system, the Beef 'O' Brady's franchise opportunity is consistently recognized by Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 in the category of Full-Service Restaurants. For more information, visit www.beefobradysfranchise.com.
Fishman Public Relations