Benetrends Announces Publication of Article Identifying the Value of Private Label Insurance Programs for Franchisors
Article: Offering Private Label Insurance Programs was released in June’s edition of Franchising World Magazine.
North Wales, PA (PRWEB) June 26, 2013 - Benetrends, a trusted leader in franchise and small business funding, is pleased to announce the publication of an article in Franchising World Magazine. The article describes the value of private label insurance programs to protect against risk exposures in franchise concepts.
“Private label insurance programs have always been a safeguard for franchise systems by mitigating those exposures that cause insurance premiums to increase. These programs have enhanced Franchisors E&O insurance, FDD insurance compliance and overall risk management strategies,” said Sue Seal, Senior Director of Insurance and Risk Management, Benetrends.
Examples of franchisors E & O coverage include:
- Renewal or termination of a franchise agreement,
- Provision of services, training, advertising or other support to a franchisee in accordance with the terms of a franchise agreement and/or the disclosure document,
- Preparation, amendment, renewal or registration of a franchise disclosure document prescribed by the North American Securities Administrators’ Association,
- Written offering circular pursuant to, and in accordance with, the Federal Trade Commission Trade Regulation Rule on Franchises and Business Opportunities Ventures, or any similar provision of any state statue of regulation,
- Development or monitoring of compliance standards, specifications, and or operating procedures for franchise owners,
- Site selection or approval of a proposed franchise location, or site selection of a franchisor-owned and operated store or office,
- Negotiation or approval of a lease for a franchise location,
- Sale, transfer or assignment of a franchise, the assets thereof and/or a franchise agreement.
The article, entitled “Offering Private Label Insurance Programs,” was authored by Sue Seal, Senior Director of Insurance and Risk Management, Benetrends.
Franchising World Magazine’s June 2013 edition is available online. http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/Franchise/?href=FWM/2013/06/01
Benetrends is the authority in franchise and small business funding, and is acclaimed for its Rainmaker Plan that enables entrepreneurs to use their qualified retirement plan to purchase, or recapitalize a business or franchise, tax deferred and penalty free. Benetrends originated 401(k)/IRA rollover funding helping over 10,000 entrepreneurs in the last 30 years. Benetrends provides a comprehensive suite of small business solutions including SBA Loans, Securities Backed Lines of Credit, Equipment Leasing, Commercial Insurance, Individual and Group Healthcare, Payroll Services and more. To learn more about Benetrends please visit us at http://www.benetrends.com.