Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint Does "Lite" Right with Create-Your-Own Salads
The most popular build-your-own-pizza restaurant breaks the pre-made salad mold with fresh, Create-Your-Own Salads that give diners endless salad combinations.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 28, 2013 - At Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, build-your-own-pizzas play the starring role, but this summer, there’s a new leading lady: Create-Your-Own-Salads. Known around Uncle Maddio’s as CYO Salads, this option gives diners carte blanche to build a custom, made-to-order salad using organic greens, hormone-free meat, locally sourced vegetables, and their choice of 8 different made-in-house salad dressings.
"There are a million restaurants selling salads, but no other restaurant offers over 3 million different salad combinations," said Uncle Maddio’s founder and Chief Pizza Maker Matt Andrew. "Just like we do with our pizza, we want to give people more options when it comes to salads. Yes, a ton of people love our signature Basil Chicken or our Greek salad, but just as many folks want to make their own creation. With our Create-Your-Own-Salads, customers come in and get to see the toppings right in front of them and choose exactly what they want on their salad."
Coined the "Chipotle of pizza," Uncle Maddio’s answers the call for more choices and better food with an innovative menu that gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced, freshly delivered vegetables, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve hot, toasted paninis and made-to-order salads.
The CYO Salad comes with a choice of organic greens, one protein (hormone-free chicken, all-natural Angus steak or tofu), one cheese, and any four veggies plus the choice of dressing. All of our salad dressings are made in house and include balsamic vinaigrette, blue cheese, buttermilk ranch, caesar, chipotle ranch, greek, raspberry vinaigrette and zesty italian. In addition to CYO Salads, we have 8 Signature Salads, including Greek, Chicken Caesar, Chopped, Basil Chicken, Maddio’s House, and Santa Fe. CYO and Signature Salads serve as a complete meal for $7.49. Side Salads are also available and come with the Uncle Maddio’s Maddio Meals and include Caesar, Greek, and Garden.
"Aside from the fun of creating your own unique salad combination, CYO Salads allow our customers with diet restrictions and food allergies to pick and choose exactly what they want," said Uncle Maddio’s Head Chef and VP of Operations Alex Cook. "Unlike a pre-made salad that contains several different toppings hidden throughout the salad, diners are in charge of each and every ingredient in the CYO Salad."
Uncle Maddio’s launched the build-your-own pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first restaurant in Atlanta. It is the fastest growing new pizza franchise and will have 20 locations open throughout the Southeast this summer. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of the first quarter in 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
New Thought Marketing