Pizza Franchise Features Local Artisans at Complimentary Weekly Art Camp for Kids
The popular build-your-own-pizza restaurant, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, holds a weekly “Kids Art Camp” to entertain children of all ages. Camps are taught by area artisans and provide weekend entertainment options for families.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 02, 2013 - It’s no secret that kids love pizza. Even the pickiest of eaters will gobble up a slice of cheese and pepperoni. Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint combines kids’ love of pizza with a love for arts and crafts in a complimentary weekly Art Camp for Kids taught by local artisans. Every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., families who dine at Uncle Maddio’s are invited to bring their kids to the art table and create a project to take home.
The Uncle Maddio’s Kids Art Camp program began with the first restaurant location opening and now takes place across nearly all 20 locations on a weekly basis. The free camp is open to kids of all ages; older children can participate in the camp while parents order their food and younger kids take part with help from a parent. Art Camp at each restaurant includes:
- Local artists who teach the camp
- New theme and art project each week
- In-depth variety of art supplies
“This isn’t just crayons and a coloring page,” said Uncle Maddio’s Marketing Director Cindy Wahl. “Kids that participate in our Art Camp go home with creative, thoughtful projects. The artists we select take great care in planning a craft that engages a child’s creativity and imagination. And of course, parents love that their kids are entertained and fed all in one Saturday morning outing!”
When activities are planned in combination with eating out, families with multiple children, especially, make Uncle Maddio’s a destination spot on Saturdays. Tiffany Wong, a mom of six kids under the age of 13 and Atlanta blogger at The Bizy Mommy, makes weekend plans frequently at Uncle Maddio’s. “As a mom of six, I REALLY appreciate Uncle Maddio’s Art Camps,” said Wong. “It gets expensive for us to go anywhere, so we love that it’s a free activity and their kid’s meals are super affordable.”
Families can find out about their nearest Uncle Maddio’s Kids Art Camp times and projects by following their local Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint Facebook page. For a listing of Uncle Maddio’s locations, visit the Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint Fan Club Facebook page.
Also known as the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s has been delighting pizza lovers and families throughout the Southeast since the opening of its first location in Atlanta four years ago. Their innovative menu gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. With white, wheat, and gluten-free crusts, six different sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced, freshly delivered vegetables, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages, Uncle Maddio’s is all about fresh food and more choices. In addition to pizza, they serve hot, toasted paninis and Create-Your-Own-Salads.
Uncle Maddio’s launched the build-your-own pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first restaurant in Atlanta. It is the fastest growing new pizza franchise and will have 20 locations open throughout the Southeast this summer. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of the first quarter in 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
New Thought Marketing