Mr. Electric Gives Four Illuminating Reasons Homeowners Invest in Light Customization
These are the top four reasons homeowners are choosing to install residential light timers.
Waco, TX (PRWEB) July 29, 2013 - Home lighting is a necessity in all residences, and ordinarily comes without room for creativity or flexibility. However, customized residential lighting options can give homeowners an outlet for creating a unique, cost-effective and customized living space.
According to Mr. Electric, below are the top four reasons homeowners are increasingly investing in residential lighting customizations:
- Customization. Lighting controls, including timers, offer homeowners the ability to create a customized living space, a key component for home sales with an increased profit margin.
- Safety. Installing light timers outside of the home can deter intruders and increase the safety of those approaching the home. In addition, light timers can be set to turn on as the sun sets, providing homeowners with an automatic increase in security.
- Convenience. Residential light timers with sensors offer the convenience of hands-free illumination, allowing those with disabilities, young children, and those with full arms the ability to fully light a room by simply entering it.
- Cost-efficiency. Lights activated by motion sensors allow the homeowner to save on energy bills by automatically turning the lights on when in use and off when motion is not detected.
“Customers are amazed by how much they save in energy costs,” Mr. Electric® President, Jeff Meyers said. “It is easy to overlook how often children leave the lights on for hours on end. Light timers automatically turn off so parents don’t have to remember to double-check rooms throughout the home,” Meyers explained.
For more information on the benefits of residential light timers and customizations or to request an installation evaluation, contact your local Mr. Electric at http://www.mrelectric.com.
About Mr. Electric®
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its Franchise 500, Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at almost 200 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit http://www.mrelectric.com. © 2012 Mr. Electric Corp.
The Dwyer Group
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances