O'Charley's Award-Winning Whole Pies Are Here for the Holidays
You Can't Celebrate the Holidays Without Pie, Which Is Why O'Charley's Is Now Offering Award-Winning Whole Pies From Its Very Own Bakery to Take Home This Holiday Season
NASHVILLE, TN - (Marketwired - Nov 18, 2013) - O'Charley's is introducing a new way for guests to enjoy its award-winning pies this holiday season. Fresh off the continued success of Free Pie Wednesday, and the growing adoration of pies as the restaurant's signature dessert, whole pies from O'Charley's very own bakery are now available to take home and enjoy.
"Nothing goes hand-in-hand with the Holidays quite like pie," said Mickey Mills, president of O'Charley's. "Pies are more than a dessert; they are an important part of the holiday tradition. We take great pride and care in baking these pies which is why our guests are raving about their fresh-from-the-oven homemade taste. We are excited to offer quality, award-winning pies that are also conveniently ready and perfectly prepared to serve at holiday gatherings."
While dining in at their local O'Charley's, guests can order a whole pie to take home or schedule a future pickup. Guests can also call in advance to schedule a pie pickup at their convenience.
O'Charley's Holiday Whole Pie Menu includes:
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie - This seasonal favorite starts with a golden flaky crust that's filled with a creamy blend of real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices including cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Double-Crust Peach Pie - Tender, flaky double-crust fresh-baked pie filled with deliciously sweet sun-ripened Free Stone peaches. Awarded a 2013 blue ribbon by the American Pie Council.
- Country Apple Pie - "Old fashioned" double-crust fresh-baked pie filled with sweet, crisp Michigan apples seasoned with delicate spices. Awarded a 2013 blue ribbon by the American Pie Council.
- Southern Pecan Pie - This delicious Southern classic is made with butter and brown sugar then topped with plenty of pecans for a deep nutty flavor. Awarded a 2013 blue ribbon by the American Pie Council.
- French Silk Pie - Semi-sweet chocolates blended into a velvety smooth filling in a flaky pastry crust. Topped with real whipped cream and milk chocolate shavings.
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie - Creamy caramel in a graham cracker crust topped with real whipped cream, milk chocolate shavings and pecans.
"On Free Pie Wednesdays, O'Charley's guests can try a free slice of our pie with the purchase of any entrée. This can help them to decide on a favorite whole pie to serve at home for the holidays," added Mills.
For more details on the O'Charley's exclusive whole holiday pies, or to find an O'Charley's location near you, visit www.ocharleys.com.
O'Charley's, headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., includes 213 restaurants in 17 states in the Southeast and Midwest, including 207 company-owned and operated O'Charley's restaurants and six restaurants operated by franchises and joint venture partners.
About American Blue Ribbon Holdings
American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH) is a diversified restaurant company that operates or franchises more than 630 company and franchise restaurants in 43 states. ABRH brands include O'Charley's, Ninety Nine, Max & Erma's, Village Inn, Bakers Square and Legendary Baking. ABRH is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. For more information on American Blue Ribbon Holdings, please visit http://www.abrholdings.com/.