New Survey Reveals Americans’ Dream for 2014 Greatest Weekend Ever
Great Clips Launches Sweepstakes to Make Fantasy Weekend Come True
January 2, 2014 - A new national survey reveals for most Americans The 2014 Greatest Weekend Ever would include time spent with good friends and a sports celebrity, plus a stay at a sports celebrity’s house. Great Clips, the world’s largest salon brand, will make that dream come true for one lucky winner of The Greatest Weekend Ever Sweepstakes. The winner and three friends will enjoy a two-night stay at NASCAR great Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s lake house near Charlotte, N.C., a barbecue party with Junior and Kasey Kahne, and VIP passes and tickets to two NASCAR races at the Darlington Raceway in South Carolina. The winner will also ride away in style with a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado.
A Great Clips’ national online survey of 500 people (250 men, 250 women) reveals for The Greatest Weekend Ever:
- 75 percent would enjoy a weekend with a sports celebrity and a stay at a sports celebrity’s home.
- 57 percent say good friends are the most important thing to bring to the greatest weekend ever followed by drinks (24 percent) and barbecue sauce (10 percent).
- 35 percent say the greatest weekend would include time with friends, followed by a weekend with no responsibilities (32 percent) and a weekend relaxing by the lake (28 percent).
- Almost 1/3 (32 percent) say the greatest weekend ever would include waiting for someone to bring them food and drinks over planning the party themselves (26 percent) or manning the grill (27 percent).
"The survey reveals we certainly hit the sweet spot with The Greatest Weekend Ever Sweepstakes for people who would be thrilled to spend a weekend relaxing lakeside with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kasey Kahne, firing up the grill while being served food and drinks, enjoying water sports and maybe even taking a ride in the Great Clips race car," says Rhoda Olsen, Great Clips CEO. "We’re excited to make this dream weekend a reality for the sweepstakes winner."
Start Your Entries!
The sweepstakes winner and guests will enjoy a two-night stay at Dale Jr.’s lake house, which sits on the shore of Lake Norman in Mooresville, N.C. The four lucky people can relax by the pool or enjoy water sports before a barbecue party with Dale Jr., Kasey Kahne and members of the Great Clips race team. Winners will enjoy great conversation, photographs and autographs that will surely create lifelong memories.
Stay Ahead of the Pack to Win!
The sweepstakes runs through Jan. 31, 2014. People don’t have to steer through difficult maneuvers to win. To enter, simply visit www.greatclips.com or text BBQ to 47328. You can also check out a Behind-The-Scenes Video about the making of The Greatest Weekend Ever TV spot featuring Dale Jr. and Kasey Kahne on the Great Clips YouTube Channel or at #GreatestWeekendEver on Twitter.
For other promotions, giveaways and specials from Great Clips, sign up for the Great Stuff Program to connect with Great Clips for stuff you will love.
* Editor’s Note:
* Please cite Great Clips The Greatest Weekend Ever as the source for this survey.
* This online survey was done by a third party and commissioned by Great Clips.
* Survey participants have no affiliation with Great Clips.
* The survey included 500 respondents, 250 women and 250 men.
About Great Clips, Inc.
Great Clips, Inc. was established in 1982 in Minneapolis. Today, Great Clips has more than 3,500 salons throughout the United States and Canada, making it the world’s largest salon brand. Great Clips salons employ nearly 35,000 stylists who receive ongoing training to learn the Great Clips customer service system and advanced technical skills. Make Great Clips your choice for value-priced, high-quality haircare for men, women and children. No appointments are needed, and salons are open nights and weekends. And it’s more convenient than ever with Great Clips’ Online Check-In and Clip Notes®. To check in online, visit www.greatclips.com or download the app for Android and iPhone. For more information about Great Clips, Inc. or to find a location near you, visit www.greatclips.com.
SOURCE Great Clips, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances