The Counter: New Menu in All Stores Today
March 10, 2014 // Franchising.com // The Counter, the build-your-own burger restaurant known for offering over a million possible burger combinations, launches a new menu, available in all 30+ locations today. The "clipboard menu" redesign comes on the heels of its recent 10th birthday celebration and involves a new selection of signature burgers, bowls, salads, sides, and more to address the evolving palates of consumers. Among the now-permanent build-your-own options are ahi tuna, quinoa, coleslaw, and a Hawaiian bun; signature builds are highlights below.
I'd love to know if this could be of interest for coverage and invite you to sample the new menu sometime within the next few weeks!
A few of the new additions include the following:
- Starters – Deviled Eggs with cheddar, bacon, and parsley; Marinated Tomato Salad with red onion and fresh mozzarella
- Salads – Kale Salad with green cabbage, jicama, celery, and feta tossed in a lemon vinaigrette; Hippie Salad with quinoa, goat cheese, sprouts, marinated tomatoes, and garlic croutons
- Sandwiches – Veggie Club with grilled zucchini, roasted red pepper, grilled carrot, avocado, tomato, fresh mozzarella, and a basil pesto spread
- Burgers – Southeast Asian Ahi with Ahi tuna, pickled carrot & daikon sauce; nor-soy sauce, sweet sriracha sauce, tomato, and a brioche bun; Un-Brie-lievable with 100% natural ground turkey, soft-ripened brie, mixed greens, tomato, cranberries, and apricot sauce on a multigrain bun; Sprouted Veggie with the housemade vegan veggie patty, red onion, organic mixed greens, roasted red peppers, sprouts, and Dijon balsamic on a multigrain bun
- Burger Bowls – Sonoma Bowl with beef, organic mixed greens, quinoa, herbed goat cheese spread, grilled red onions, oven-roasted tomatoes, and basil pesto; Bison is So Gouda with organic bison, smoked gouda, organic mixed greens, olive tapenade, marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers, and lemon vinaigrette
Of course, there are select staples that will remain - such as the Parmesan Fries and the Old School Burger - along with market-fresh cocktails, craft beers, and The Counter's ever-popular adult milkshakes and malts.
About The Counter
Founded in 2003 by Jeff Weinstein, Culver City, Calif.-based The Counter® is a modern take on the classic burger joint. The Counter offers a fresh, unconventional approach to creating the ultimate burger – with over a million possible "Build Your Own Burger" combinations choosing from six proteins, 12 cheeses, 33 toppings, 23 unique sauces and six types of buns. The Counter offers a full-service, fast-casual dining experience in an inviting space with industrial décor and upbeat music.
There are currently over 30 locations in the United States and four international locations. For more information, visit www.thecounterburger.com.
SOURCE The Counter
Senior Account Executive
Murphy O'Brien Public Relations
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances