Faegre Baker Daniels Attorneys Named 2014 Colorado Super Lawyers
March 19, 2014 // Franchising.com // Denver - Eighteen Faegre Baker Daniels attorneys have been named 2014 Colorado Super Lawyers. In addition, ten FaegreBD attorneys have been named to the 2014 "Rising Stars" list, a designation that recognizes up-and-coming legal talent.
Denver attorneys Natalie Hanlon-Leh and Nina Wang were named in Colorado Super Lawyers' Top 50 and Michael McCarthy was in the Top 100.
Super Lawyers is an annual service that rates outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research.
Only the top 5 percent of practitioners in Colorado are selected to the annual Super Lawyers list. The selection process includes a survey asking lawyers to nominate the best attorneys that they have observed in action. Each nomination carries a point value, and nominations from outside an attorney's firm carry substantially greater value than nominations from within the attorney's firm. All honorees are listed on the Super Lawyers website at www.superlawyers.com.
The "Rising Stars" designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Faegre Baker Daniels' 2014 Colorado Super Lawyers
• David J. Arkell — Construction Litigation
• Jeffrey A. Brimer — Franchise/Dealership
• William J. Callison — Business/Corporate
• Charles D. Calvin — Real Estate
• Brandee Caswell — Eminent Domain
• Diane Davies — Real Estate
• Leslie A. Fields — Eminent Domain
• Elizabeth Flaagan — Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Natalie Hanlon-Leh — Intellectual Property Litigation
• Michael R. MacPhail — Securities Litigation
• Michael S. McCarthy — Business Litigation
• Linda L. Rockwood — Environmental
• Regina M. Rodriguez — Personal Injury Defense Products
• James R. Spaanstra — Environmental
• Jack R. Sperber — Eminent Domain
• David W. Stark — Business Litigation
• Nina Wang — Intellectual Property Litigation
• Douglas R. Wright — Securities & Corporate Finance
Faegre Baker Daniels' 2014 Rising Stars by Colorado Super Lawyers
• Matthew Stamski — Mergers & Acquisitions
• Thomas W. Carroll — Employment Litigation: Defense
• Benjamin S. Fernandez — Intellectual Property
• Patrick Linden — Mergers & Acquisitions
• Olivia D. Lucas — Environmental Litigation
• Benjamin M. Petre — Construction Litigation
• Ann Prouty — Environmental
• Jeffrey S. Roberts — Business Litigation
• Joel D. Sayres — Intellectual Property Litigation
• Marie E. Williams — Appellate
SOURCE Faegre Baker Daniels
+1 303 607 3750