CD One Price Cleaners Launches Great Closet Clean Out
Enter to Win Closet Makeover & Free Dry Cleaning For a Year
WESTCHESTER, Ill. - March 20, 2014 // PRNewswire // - The Web provides oodles of information on how to clean out your closet, but CD One Price Cleaners (www.cdonepricecleaners.com) is boiling it down to the essentials, plus a contest to win free dry cleaning and a deluxe closet makeover.
Starting March 16, CD One Price Cleaners in Chicago and Minneapolis will launch the Great Closet Clean Out program. Visit the company's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CDOnePriceCleanersChicago to enter. As part of the contest, eight entrants win free dry cleaning for a year, valued at more than $500 and one grand prize winner receives a free closet makeover valued at $2,500. Winners of free dry cleaning will be drawn randomly and posted on Facebook weekly. The grand prize winner will be drawn from all entries and announced in early May. The last day for entry is May 11, 2014.
"From the National Association of Professional Organizers to home magazines and websites, there are myriad resources on the web to help get your closet organized," said John Morocco, vice president of CD One Price Cleaners. "We're making it easy and giving you a reason to do it now. Besides, getting organized is the first step to feeling and looking good this spring."
- Empty: Remove everything from your closet so that you can start with a clean slate. Wipe down all shelving and rods. Vacuum or sweep the floor. Assess the need for storage containers such as baskets or boxes.
- Sort: Separate clothing into one of three piles: keep, donate or sell and discard. Consider what items fit and make you feel good. Decide what to donate or sell and give only to groups with a good reputation such as Goodwill or The Salvation Army. Looking for additional cash? Check out selling clothing at consignment shops/sales or online. Discard clothing that cannot be repaired or is completely worn out.
- Clean: Determine what winter items need to be dry-cleaned before storing. Examine spring items to see what needs to be pressed or cleaned before wearing. Bring them to CD One Price Cleaners for laundering, pressing or cleaning.
- Organize: On paper, develop a plan for rehanging clothes. Hang by color, purpose, outfit or category such as pants, shirts or jackets.
- Enjoy: Have a great spring looking and feeling good!
About CD One Price Cleaners
CD One Price Cleaners is based in suburban Chicago. Founded in 2001, the company operates 31 franchise and corporate-owned locations in Chicago and Minneapolis. Follow CD One Price Cleaners on Facebook or visit www.cdonepricecleaners.com.
SOURCE CD One Price Cleaners