Red Hot & Blue Restaurant Opens in Cary, North Carolina
Cary, North Carolina (PRWEB) May 29, 2015 - Red Hot & Blue Restaurants, Inc. President, Randy McCann confirmed that the newest Red Hot & Blue restaurant at 525 New Waverly Place in Cary, North Carolina opened for business on Thursday, May 7, 2015. “The Red Hot & Blue Restaurant was previously located in this very same shopping center for 18 years, but we have moved to a new location in the center,” said McCann. He continued, “We are now in the middle of all the activities on the Promenade–with outdoor seating and service, next to the children’s playground and where the concerts, farmers markets, fashion shows and other activities are held.”
Todd Chriscoe, Operating Partner of the Cary, North Carolina Red Hot & Blue restaurant, said, “It is great being back in Cary. Many of our staff members have been working for months at the Red Hot & Blue at the 6615 Falls of Neuse Road location in Raleigh, NC. So we were able to open with a fully-trained and experienced staff, ensuring excellent service complete with our signature Southern Hospitality–and a high-quality consistency of the food items served.”
The 3,100 square foot restaurant has 120 seats inside and 80 seats outside, with another 70 outdoor seats to be installed soon. There are ten things that the team at Red Hot & Blue wants you to know before you visit:
- Red Hot & Blue is located at 525 New Waverly Place in the Waverly Shopping Center in Cary, NC. Red Hot & Blue was located in the same shopping center prior to the center’s renovation, but we’ve moved to a different location. Red Hot & Blue is now located on the Promenade, and next door to the soon-to-be-open 6-screen cinema.
- The new Red Hot & Blue restaurant in Cary, NC marks the 24th location nationwide.
- The restaurant is steeped in legendary and contemporary Blues-themed memorabilia. Who doesn’t love to enjoy authentic Memphis-style BBQ while soaking in the sounds of Blues music?
- All of the Red Hot & Blue restaurants smoke their barbecue fresh daily, on location, low & slow over hickory logs for over 12 hours.
- The Red Hot & Blue concept originated in the Washington DC area in 1988, when two Southerners and one transplanted Yankee couldn’t find authentic Memphis-style BBQ to their liking in the Nation’s Capitol.
- For years, Red Hot & Blue has been known for their fall-off-the-bone delicious smoked St. Louis cut ribs and hickory-smoked pulled pork and chicken, brisket and wings, but you won’t want to miss an opportunity to try one of the new items on the Cary location’s menu: “Pig Wings!” Pig Wings are enormous portions of smoked pork and the chef recommends that you order them with Red Hot & Blue’s signature Dry Rub – so you can add your favorite BBQ sauce to your liking!
- Authentic Memphis-style Barbecue is not like your cousin’s Carolina-style BBQ. Memphis-style is not pre-sauced in vinegar base–and it is hand-pulled–not chopped, so the natural, smoky full flavor of the pork, beef or chicken shine!
- The Cary Red Hot & Blue serves up 8 draft beers, and over 40 different can beers daily. Half of their beer inventory is comprised on North Carolina Craft Brews.
- The Cary location only serves draft and canned beer- no bottles, because, when was the last time you had glass bottles at your backyard BBQ? The new Waverly Shopping Center offers the perfect setting to enjoy outdoor activities, watch the kids and chow down on some delicious BBQ with an ice-cold brew, just like in your backyard!
- Red Hot & Blue is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner service.
For more information, visit http://www.redhotandblue.com.
About Red Hot & Blue Restaurants, Incorporated
Red Hot and Blue Restaurants, Inc. was named in the top 3 “Best Barbecue Chains in America” according to The Daily Meal article originally published on March 5, 2014. Editor Dan Myers sifted through regional preferences to funnel the most popular chains in his list of 10 Best Barbecue chains in America. Criteria for selection was based on: “local renown, consistency of food across all the locations, adherence to traditional barbecue techniques like “low and slow” on-premise smoking, atmosphere and most importantly, if the food tastes good.” The full article may found online at: http://www.thedailymeal.com/10-best-barbecue-chains-america/3414.
For additional information or franchise opportunities, contact: Randy McCann, President, Red Hot & Blue Restaurants, Inc., 154 Charlois Boulevard, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27103. Phone: 336-714-1515; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Red Hot and Blue Restaurants, Inc.
Red Hot & Blue
Red Hot & Blue
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances