Realogy Announces its Speaker Lineup for Annual Convention of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
September 14, 2015 // Franchising.com // Madison, N.J. - With less than two weeks until the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) 2015 National Convention and Latin American Music Festival, Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) today announced its extensive speaker lineup and participation at the event that expects to draw more than 2,000 attendees from across the industry on Sept. 20-22 to the Chicago Hilton Downtown in Chicago.
“An annual convention of this magnitude is relevant for all real estate professionals who strive to deepen their connection to their local Hispanic community and better serve their real estate needs,” said Alex Perriello, president and chief executive officer, Realogy Franchise Group, who will be a speaker during the convention. “Our affiliated brokers and agents embrace this as a business strategy and it has shown in the results they’ve achieved.”
Earlier this year, Realogy reported that the company’s affiliated agents had a significant showing (29%) on NAHREP’s Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in the nation, based on agents’ closed transaction sides from the past year.
Later this month, Realogy will have numerous attendees from across its company, affiliated agents and brokers attend the NAHREP Convention, with many of them involved as presenters, panelists or sponsors as shown below:
- Latina Brunch: Sherry Chris, president and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC will share findings of a recent survey about Latina views on home buying, conducted in partnership with NAHREP. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a co-sponsor of this brunch.
- EXPLORE - Strategic Growth Markets: Realogy will host this special session for brokers with speakers from some of its franchise brands, including ERA Real Estate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and Century 21 Real Estate, on trends impacting the real estate industry and strategies that have been implemented successfully.
- The Power of Connection - Increase Profits by Increasing Your Network: A panel of commercial real estate professionals, moderated by Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates’ VP of Business Development Rod Arreguin, will discuss the benefits of having a skilled commercial real estate agent in your network to help you navigate the complexities of commercial real estate and possibly earn referrals along the way.
- Icons Session: Participants include Alex, Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group; Michael Valdes, Sotheby’s International Realty; Juan Martinez, CENTURY 21 Martinez & Associates; and Joe Castillo, ERA Mi Casa, who will exchange ideas and thinking with other top-producers during this invitation-only audience of the Top 250 practitioners.
- Platinum and Top 250 VIP Private Reception: From Century 21 Real Estate LLC, Carter Murdoch, SVP of strategic growth, and Alex Chaparro, director of multicultural and growth markets, will provide remarks. This reception is co-sponsored by Century 21 Real Estate.
- A Call To Action Breakout Session: Moderator: Carmen Mercado, national director, strategic growth markets for Realogy Franchise Group; and Alex Chaparro, director of multicultural and growth markets for Century 21 Real Estate LLC.
- Housing Industry Town Halls and Educational Break Out Groups: Carmen Mercado, national director, strategic growth markets for Realogy Franchise Group and a NAHREP Past President; Juan Martinez, broker/owner, CENTURY 21 Martinez & Associates; Charlie Young, president & CEO, ERA Real Estate; Top Producer Panelists: Erika Villegas, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago; and, Alicia Trevino, CENTURY 21 Alicia Trevino Realtors Uptown, Dallas; Oralia Herrera, CENTURY 21 T.K., Broker/Owner; Frank Malpica, director of products and platforms for ERA Real Estate; Sergio Soto, ERA Mi Casa Realtors; Joe Castillo, ERA Mi Casa Realtors; JJ Lopez, CENTURY 21 Realogy Masters; and, Alex Chapparo, director of multicultural and growth markets for Century 21 Real Estate LLC.
NAHREP, a non-profit 501c6 trade association, is dedicated to increasing the homeownership rate among Latinos by educating and empowering the real estate professionals that serve them. Based in San Diego, NAHREP is the nation's largest trade organization for Hispanics with more than 21,000 members in 48 states and 40 affiliate chapters. For the full schedule of the Convention, click here.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,500 offices with more than 254,800 independent sales associates conducting business in 111 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.