World of Beer Unveils First “Plates and Pints” Menu This Fall
New Menu Harvests a Colorful Approach to Autumn Flavors
October 05, 2015 // Franchising.com // Tampa, Fla. - For the first time ever, craft beer haven World of Beer is introducing a fall-inspired menu to its taverns nationwide. The launch of these limited-time items includes seasonal temptations that will tantalize guests’ taste buds and comfort palates with the taste of autumn.
Debuting October 5 in World of Beer taverns nationwide, the new menu’s savory bites provide a modern take on hearty classics.
The seasonal “Fall Plates and Pints” menu includes:
- Habanero Pumpkin Spice Wings - A collaboration with Oskar Blues chef Jason Rogers, these wings are tossed in a sweet and spicy glaze made with cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and Jamaican allspice, kicked up with habanero chilies and rounded out with a nutty brown ale reduction. Enjoy them with: a brown ale.
- Dogfish Head Meatloaf Sliders - These “off-centered” mini meatloaf sandwiches were concocted with Dogfish Head Brewery Executive Chef Kevin Downing. This pork and beef meatloaf is topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms and smothered with a savory gravy made with Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale. Try it with: a porter.
- Southwest Skillet Cornbread - Sweet corn and roasted pepper infused cornbread cooked to order in a cast-iron skillet and topped with a fresh salad of arugula, roasted corn, peppers and queso fresco. Served with chili-lime butter. Savor it with: a pale ale.
- Colorado Chili - A rich and savory steak, chorizo and red bean chili is spiced with roasted red chilies. Served with sour cream, onions and cilantro on the side for mix-ins. Pairs perfectly with: a stout.
- Pimento Cheese Board - House-made pimento cheese spread topped with our sweet and savory bacon jam. Served with celery and charred garlic toast. Goes great with: a Märzen.
The harvest-time menu was created by World of Beer’s executive chef, Mark Adair, to enhance the seasonal beer experience for guests. Mouthwatering on their own or perfectly matched to fall beer, the plates are designed to share. The development of the “Plates and Pints” menu aligns with WOB’s continued evolvement of its dining concept and options.
“As World of Beer continues to expand food offerings, we’re thrilled to launch this menu that was solely galvanized by the rich, comforting flavors of fall,” said World of Beer’s executive chef Mark Adair. “In our franchise’s eight-year history, we have never designed something of this caliber, and we look forward to crafting more seasonal food menu items for our guests in the future.”
In addition to the seasonal menu, WOB is also adding a few new options to its core menu to include: Chimichurri Meatballs, Ahi Tuna Poke, and a new Crispy Beer-Brined Chicken Taco.
Celebrating the popularity of craft beer and its culture, World of Beer has more than 70 taverns in more than 21 states. Each tavern has 50 rotating daily taps so guests will discover something new and unique on every visit. In 2013, the tavern franchise debuted its signature “Tavern Fare” menu that includes signature items such as: a Giant Bavarian Pretzel, Guinness “Brat” Sliders and the Chimay Burger topped with melted Chimay cheese made at the brewery in Belgium.
About World of Beer
World of Beer (WOB) is an uncommon establishment where the experience is as essential as the product. Centered on a diverse selection of local and global craft beers, delicious “tavern fare” and live music, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. For more information, please visit www.wobusa.com.
SOURCE World of Beer