Costa Vida Introduces New Mobile Application for iOS and Android Devices
Fresh Mexican Franchise Launches Mobile App, Online Ordering and Loyalty Program; Debuts Technology Overhaul with Black Friday Promotion
November 25, 2015 // Franchising.com // SALT LAKE CITY – Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill, a national fast-casual franchise focusing on redefining traditional Mexican cuisine, has released its first mobile application allowing guests the added convenience of gaining rewards through the app and online ordering, as well as other features – available online and on iOS and Android devices.
Following a successful launch in corporate-owned Utah locations, the new application is now available to consumers at any Costa Vida restaurant nationwide. Features of the easy-to-use application include:
- Online Ordering: Beat the long lines by connecting to a local Costa Vida and ordering menu favorites online. Guests can save frequent orders and pay instore or pay online for a seamless, easy ordering process. This is available for most locations.
- Eat, Earn, Repeat Reward Program: By downloading the app, guests become part of the Costa Club; meaning for every dollar spent, guests will receive one reward point. Upon reaching 50 points, guests will unlock a $4 reward that can be redeemed immediately or saved for later.
- Exclusive Offers: Costa Vida app users will receive offers exclusively found on the app, such as free soft drinks, free appetizers, discounts and more.
- Costa Gift Cards: Consumers are encouraged to purchase Costa Gift Cards for birthdays, holidays, special occasions and more, straight from mobile devices—during the holiday time period for every $25 Costa Gift Card purchased, guests will receive a $5 bonus card. Additionally, on Black Friday (November 27, 2015), the first 100 people who purchase an online gift card will receive two $15 bonus gift cards.
“We are committed to promoting healthy lifestyles, and our new mobile app is another way we’re able to demonstrate this promise,” stated Sean Collins, CEO of Costa Vida. “It allows us to meet the needs of consumers, who increasingly desire healthy options in a fast-casual setting. By further simplifying the Costa Vida experience and offering a reward program that honors customer loyalty, we make finding healthy food options quick and convenient. We’re confident the application will be well-received.”
Known for its flavorful offerings, Costa Vida prides itself on clean eating through made-from-scratch menu items using only the freshest, high-quality and whole ingredients. Devoted to promoting healthy lifestyles and keeping a focus on fresh, customizable options that accommodate guests’ individual dietary needs, the brand offers an extensive variety of gluten-friendly choices and several flavorful options catering to those with dietary restrictions or who are simply looking to improve their diet.
To find the nearest location, visit http://www.costavida.net/locations/.
About Costa Vida
Costa Vida is a fast-casual restaurant inspired by the fresh tasting foods and vibrant lifestyle from the coast of Mexico. Costa Vida’s food is created every day from scratch using quality ingredients. The menu offers a variety of custom, made-to-order items such as burritos, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads and nachos. Protein choices include sweet pork, grilled chicken, shredded beef, raspberry chipotle chicken, grilled steak and shrimp. As a growing and successful brand, Costa Vida offers exciting and vibrant franchise business opportunities. For more information, visit www.costavida.net. For more information about franchising and how to become a Costa Vida area developer, visit www.costavida.net/franchise or contact Kevin Moody at (801) 331-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Costa Vida
Fishman Public Relations
847.945.1300, ext. 230
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances