Dunkin’ Brands Announces Appointments Of New Vice Presidents
March 29, 2016 // Franchising.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc., (Nasdaq: DNKN), the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, today announced the following recent appointments of five new vice presidents to its management team.
- David Gill was promoted to Vice President, Supply Chain U.S. & Canada for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins. Mr. Gill is responsible for Supply including the negotiation, implementation, and management of supplier and distributor agreements, Quality Assurance, Commercialization, Manufacturing and Equipment. Additionally, he leads the supplier approval process and through his work with the culinary and brand teams, plays a key role in the development of new products for the restaurants. David joined Dunkin’ Brands in 2000 and reports to Paul Carbone, Chief Financial Officer.
- Pete Jensen was promoted to Vice President, Supply Chain International. Mr. Jensen leads the international manufacturing and sourcing, logistics and service, regulatory compliance, supplier quality and food safety, new product commercialization and in-store equipment innovation for both Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins. Pete joined the Company in 2010 as Global Supply Chain Director for Baskin-Robbins and he reports to Bill Mitchell, President, Dunkin’ Brands International.
- Sherrill Kaplan was promoted to Vice President, Digital Marketing & Innovation for Dunkin’ Donuts U.S. Ms. Kaplan joined Dunkin’ Brands nearly five years ago and has played a lead role in the development and execution of the brand’s digital strategy and the DD Perks® Rewards Program, one of the fastest-growing loyalty programs in the restaurant industry. Additionally, she has overseen the significant growth of the Dunkin’ Mobile® App and the brand’s On-the-Go Ordering initiative, currently in test in multiple markets. Sherrill reports to Scott Hudler, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Vice President of Consumer Engagement.
- Dennis McCarthy was promoted to Vice President, Financial Management. Mr. McCarthy leads the International Financial Management team for Dunkin’ Brands. He also oversees the Dunkin’ Brands Supply Chain Finance team and serves as head of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis. He joined the Company in 2009 and reports to Kate Jaspon, Vice President, Finance & Treasury.
- Kathryn Thomas was promoted to Vice President, Legal and Managing Counsel. Ms. Thomas oversees the areas of Employment, Marketing and Intellectual Property Law, in addition to serving as legal counsel for Baskin-Robbins U.S. and market counsel for Dunkin’ Donuts in New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. She joined the Company in 1998 and reports to Karen Raskopf, Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer.
“We are pleased to announce the promotion of these five individuals, all of whom have made significant contributions to our organization. Each brings significant management expertise and experience to their new role and will play a key part in our efforts to further accelerate our global innovation and growth,” said Nigel Travis, Dunkin’ Brands’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
About Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
With more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide, Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) is one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants (QSR) serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. At the end of fiscal 2015, Dunkin' Brands' nearly 100 percent franchised business model included more than 11,700 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and more than 7,600 Baskin-Robbins restaurants. Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Mass.
SOURCE Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.