KURE Opens Three New Franchise Stores
America's Leading Vape Franchise To Open Additional Stores In South Carolina and Connecticut
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - April 14, 2016 // PRNewswire // - KURE Corp. (KURE) announced today that it has opened three new franchise stores, with three additional stores to open shortly. With 34 franchises sold, five corporate stores opened and multi-unit development deals pending in six states, KURE is one of the fastest growing, premier vape franchises in the U.S. KURE is on target to open at least one new store per month for the remainder 2016 year.
"With the vaping industry projected to reach $20 billion before the end of the decade, KURE Corp. is uniquely positioned to bring vaping to the mainstream investment community through it's robust franchise system," said Martin A. Sumichrast, Chairman of KURE Corp. and Co-Founder of Siskey Capital, LLC. "Small business owners and investors from all demographics are discovering how potentially lucrative a KURE franchise operation can be."
In the first three months of 2016, KURE opened the following franchise locations:
- KURE Mooresville: Otherwise known as "Race City USA," Mooresville is home to many of NASCAR's most prominent teams. KURE Mooresville is a new "KURE Select" franchise. A "KURE Select" store features a smaller footprint, focusing on retail, while providing the same top-notch customer service of a full sized KURE Vaporium™. KURE Mooresville is located at 484 River Highway, Mooresville, N.C. 28111.
- KURE Ballantyne: Located in one of Charlotte's most exclusive neighborhoods, KURE Ballantyne sets the bar high for design and elegance. KURE Ballantyne is located 14021 Conlan Circle, Charlotte, N.C. 28277.
- KURE Montford: Montford Drive has evolved into one of the city's top nightlife destinations. Making the transition from laid back bar scene to vibrant hotspot. KURE Montford is located at 1730 Abbey Place (Montford Abbey Shopping Center), Charlotte, N.C. 28209.
In addition, KURE announced that it plans to open franchises in the following locations:
- KURE Rock Hill: The fourth largest city in the metro Charlotte area. KURE Rock Hill will be the first of many KURE Vaporiums planned for the state of South Carolina KURE Rock Hill is expected to open in May 2016. KURE Rock Hill is located at 1910 Cinema Drive, Rock Hill, S.C. 29730.
- KURE Indian Trail: Located in Union County, which is among the 10 fastest growing counties in the United States, KURE Indian Trail is expected to open in June 2016. KURE Indian Trail will be located at 6701 Old Monroe Road, Indian Trail, N.C. 28079.
- KURE Bridgeport: Bridgeport is the largest city in the state of Connecticutand the 5th most populous in the New York Metropolitan area. KURE Bridgeport will be the first Vaporium outside of the Carolinas. KURE Bridgeport is expected to open July 2016.
About KURE Corp (www.KUREsociety.com)
KURE Corp. ("KURE") is a private company based in Charlotte, North Carolinathat specializes in the global distribution of vaporizing hardware, e-Liquids, and related accessories. KURE's primary products are its KURE Society™ premium vaporizers and select line of high end flavored e-Juices. KURE products will be available online and throughout its many store locations across the United States. KURE Vaporium™, KURE Society™, Kuriousity™, Kurators™ are all respective trademarks of KURE Corp.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Any statements contained herein which do not describe historical facts, including but not limited to, statements regarding: (i) our business; (ii) expectations about our business and future of its market; (iii) expectations regarding future intentions we plan on undertaking as part of our business plan; (vi) beliefs about the consumer adoption of our industry and our goal of bringing new innovative products to consumers, are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. We disclaim any obligation to publicly update or revise any such statements to reflect any change in expectations or in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements may be based, or that may affect the likelihood that actual results will differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE KURE Corp.; Siskey Capital, LLC