Christian Brothers Automotive Celebrates Record Growth, Top Franchisees at Annual Convention
Premier Automotive Repair Franchise Spotlights Successful Owners, Gives Back at Annual Mission Event
HOUSTON, TX (PRWEB) June 20, 2016 - Christian Brothers Automotive, one of the nation’s leading automotive repair franchises, announced its eagerly anticipated list of highest performing franchise owners during the brand’s annual convention, held this year in Scottsdale, Ariz. During the convention, Christian Brothers franchise owners, vendors and corporate leaders gathered to celebrate a successful year of growth and to give back during the brand’s annual outreach mission event.
Christian Brothers’ top performers were honored for their roles in helping to achieve impressive overall growth, for embodying the brand’s core values and for delivering strong sales growth results. Awards highlighted during the conference include:
- Highest Car Count: Presented to Valley Ranch Christian Brothers owners Michael and Natalie Allnutt, in Irving, TX, for servicing the highest number of cars in the Christian Brothers Automotive system during the past year.
- Founders Award: Presented to Woodway, TX Christian Brothers owners Sterling and Leigh Woody. This award recognizes the franchisee that best exemplifies the founding principles of Christian Brothers Automotive, and is chosen solely by Mark Carr, founder, president and CEO of Christian Brothers.
- Rookies of the Year: Presented to Lafayette, Colo. Christian Brothers owners Richard and Holly Welty, for achieving the highest percentage growth over the previous year.
- Franchise of the Year: Presented to Highlands Ranch, Colo. Christian Brothers owners Greg and Tina Joseph. This award recognizes a franchise that has performed exceptionally well in all facets of business operation.
- Lighthouse: Presented to Jack Moore, a franchise owner who embodied the spirit of the brand by becoming both a light in his community and in the industry. Nominees for the Lighthouse Award are nominated and voted on by fellow franchisees, and this year’s award was given posthumously to Moore, former owner of Jones Bridge Christian Brothers in Alpharetta, GA. Moore passed away in 2015 and is survived by his wife, Darla and their three children, Dylan, Taylor and Madison.
“Choosing who to honor for this year’s awards was more difficult than ever before, because we had so many amazing examples of dedicated, driven franchisees to choose from,” the company founder said. “I am extremely proud that our entire team continues to embody the values our brand was founded on by putting the needs of others first and proving why Christian Brothers truly does offer our guests a ‘nice difference.’ Our annual convention gives us a chance to recognize that dedication, and the incredible achievements our brand has made in the last year.”
In addition to celebrating the brand’s franchise success and rapid growth in 2015, Christian Brothers also takes time each year at its annual convention to give back to those in need through an annual outreach mission event. This year, franchise owners, employees and vendors helped to create new shoes for the people of Jinja, Uganda, many of whom are afflicted with jiggers that burrow deep into their feet and multiply rapidly, causing terrible and crippling infections. The shoe patterns made by the group will be transported to Uganda, sewn by local tailors who are paid a fair wage for their labor, finished by Sole Hope Shoemakers and then given to children to protect their feet from infection. Financial support to Sole Hope will also help offer medical treatment, feet washing and education on sanitizing and preventing the spread of jiggers and other diseases across the region.
“Our annual outreach mission event is a reflection of our brand’s simple, but powerful mission: love your neighbor as yourself,” the founder stated. “This year, our dedicated franchisees helped to cut more than 80 pairs of shoes for the toddler age group in Jinja. Our franchise owners already support their local communities in so many ways, but it was truly gratifying to see us work together as a group to help give back in another way. As God would say, ‘well done my good and faithful servant.’”
Supporting such efforts follows the cornerstone of Christian Brothers Automotive: treat others as you wish to be treated. By following this straightforward guideline, the franchise has garnered glowing reviews from consumers who once dreaded visiting a repair shop.
Based on customer ratings of all Christian Brothers Automotive repair franchises, the vast majority of customers have expressed satisfaction with everything from ease of scheduling appointments and receiving friendly service to the cleanliness of the locations and quality of work performed. It’s why 98 percent of customers said they would return to a Christian Brothers Automotive facility in the future, and why 97 percent said they would recommend a facility to a friend.
“We are proud of the reputation our franchisees have worked so hard to build,” said the founder of Christian Brothers Automotive. “That dedication to providing a better customer experience continues to fuel our brand’s rapid growth into new markets across the country, and we look forward to celebrating even more exciting milestones on the road ahead.”
About Christian Brothers Automotive
Christian Brothers Automotive is one of the nation’s leading automotive service and repair franchise systems, with more than 155 locations in 22 states, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
Mark Carr, president and CEO, opened the first location in Houston, Texas in 1982. The store’s main principle was to run an automotive repair facility based on honesty, integrity, reliability and exceptional customer service, which is still the core philosophy of Christian Brothers Automotive today. Christian Brothers Automotive began selling franchises in 1996 and continues to grow at a pace of 15 to 20 stores annually. The company also continues to maintain a 100 percent success rate with its store operations, never having closed a location. For more information on Christian Brothers Automotive visithttp://www.ChristianBrothersAuto.com
SOURCE Christian Brothers Automotive
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances