RE/MAX Highlights New Opportunities in Fast-Paced Housing Market
Franchisor Announces Alliance with DocuSign to Further Agents’ Successes
August 16, 2016 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO – More than 1,000 RE/MAX brokers and office managers from around the world have gathered at the annual Broker/Owner Conference in Chicago to discuss and learn about pioneering strategies to grow their businesses and continue the tradition as the most productive real estate network*.
The conference kicked off with the Opening General Session (OGS) this morning during which RE/MAX reaffirmed its commanding lead in productivity** over national competitors and recapped its continued global growth.
“RE/MAX dominated industry surveys like Real Trends 500 and National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Top 250, which only reaffirms our dedication to productivity and premier customer service,” said Dave Liniger, RE/MAX CEO, Chairman and Co-Founder. “We empower you – our agents – through a variety of tools and technology to keep the process of buying and selling simple and allow you to focus on the values of client relationships.”
To further enhance the productivity and service that each RE/MAX agent offers to their clients, the global real estate franchisor announced that it has entered into a strategic alliance with the world’s most innovative real estate transaction management service provider, DocuSign. The agreement elevates the successful relationship between the two companies with a unique version of DocuSign Transaction Rooms for Real Estate.
Among the many benefits that DocuSign offers, a few highlights include:
- A customized offering of Transaction Rooms available to all RE/MAX associates in the U.S. and Canada.
- Improved compliance, enhanced recruiting value propositions and the ability to provide sales associates with the industry’s leading digital transaction management and eSignature platform.
- The capability for RE/MAX associates to do business anywhere on any device.
Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX* – a point that was reinforced throughout OGS. The global real estate franchisor supports its worldwide network with an extensive collection of modern technology tools, comprehensive training and other resources that ultimately enhance agent efficiencies. Other highlights from the OGS include:
- A global relaunch of remax.com that focuses on the online consumer experience. In July, mobile visitors to the site increased more than 20 percent when compared to January. In addition to the new design of remax.com, single-page agent websites and single-office websites were introduced in an effort to support the current and future generational trends of homebuyers and sellers.
- The unveiling of Momentum 2.0 after an extremely successful launch of Momentum, a training program aimed to emphasize how to create sustainable growth of their businesses. More than half of the offices in company-owned regions have implemented the first portion and RE/MAX is expected to launch its second portion early next month.
- LeadStreet, an online lead management and CRM system that has generated more than 16 million referral-fee free leads for RE/MAX agents since 2006, has been upgraded to a mobile responsive design that easily connects consumers with more than 100,000 experienced agents through their mobile devices.
Attendees also heard from a power panel consisting of RE/MAX CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder Dave Liniger, RISMedia Founder and CEO John Featherston, Inman News Founder Brad Inman and Real Trends President Steve Murray, gathered on the same stage together for the first time. The four industry leaders discussed how technology, challenges, transitioning markets and the evolution of the industry are affecting today’s real estate professionals.
The two-day conference includes an extensive schedule of presentations from and panel discussions with RE/MAX executives, industry-leading experts and technology gurus. Special guest speaker Mike Ditka will close the conference tomorrow afternoon.
About the RE/MAX Network
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX, when measured by residential transaction sides. RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX). With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
*As measured by total residential transaction sides.
**Among the largest U.S. brokerages surveyed in the RealTrends 500 survey.
SOURCE RE/MAX Network
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances