Native Grill & Wings to Launch New Menu Items
August 30, 2016 // Franchising.com // CHANDLER, Ariz. – Native Grill & Wings, an award winning Arizona-based restaurant chain known for its 20+ wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, is launching a new menu featuring mouth-watering items on August 31.
Native Grill & Wings will be including new handhelds along with revised recipes for existing menu items. Native will also be introducing the winning sandwich and drink from its internal system-wide employee competition Final Cut: Native, available for a limited time. The following new items will be added all Native Grill & Wings locations nationwide:
- Southwest Chicken Stack Sandwich (Limited Time): Created by Native employee Robert Wisneski, a spicy chicken sandwich with Native’s Ancho Chili Lime seasoning and Honey Chipotle Sauce. Final Cut: Native winner.
- Arizona Burger: Burger piled high with jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, avocado, and Native’s Honey Chipotle wing sauce.
- Hangover Burger: Burger with Applewood smoked bacon, hash browns, avocado, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, and topped with a fried egg.
- Chicken Fried Chicken Sliders: Three crispy chicken sliders paired with lettuce, pickles, and mayonnaise.
- Chicken Parm: Battered chicken smothered in mozzarella, parmesan, marinara sauce, and fresh basil on a hoagie.
- Five Cheese Grill: Adult grilled cheese chock full of cheddar, Havarti, mozzarella, Swiss, fresh tomato and basil, Applewood smoked bacon, and Native’s Salt & Pepper Dry Rub on parmesan-encrusted sourdough bread.
Other new flavors include the Chicken N’ Waffles Dry Rub for chicken wings, and the Sunrise Pizza—a pizza topped with cheddar jack cheese, Native’s Medium wing sauce, green peppers, onions, ham, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and a fried egg. Native will also be including Final Cut: Native’s drink category winner Angela Carleno’s The American for a limited time, and the Morning Cup—a cold brew coffee infused with Captain Morgan and White Crème de Cacao.
Native is also revising some of their existing recipes by incorporating red wine-sautéed cremini mushrooms paired with caramelized onions on the Mushroom Burger and Philly Steak sandwich.
“We truly want our flavors to speak for the thoughtfulness that Native puts into the food,” said Native Grill & Wings CEO Dan Chaon. “We even revised existing recipes to enhance the flavors such as sautéing the mushrooms in red wine to captivate the essence of the Mushroom Burger, and incorporate thinner-cut French fries to provide a crispier texture.”
Native Grill & Wings (or, “Native,” as the regulars called it) focuses on food and being family-friendly unlike competitors such as Hooters, Twin Peaks and Buffalo Wild Wings. The polished sports grill proudly offers 20 wing flavors – from Strawberry Hot to Ancho Chile Lime, Asian Garlic to Honey Chipotle – that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Most of the sauces and rubs can be used to customize other menu items.
The restaurants are divided into a bar and restaurant, with approximately 30-40 flat screen TVs throughout, offering sports coverage for families and serious fans, and a customer base spanning all generations – baby boomers, Generation Xers and Millennials.
About Native Grill & Wings
Based in Chandler, Arizona, Native Grill & Wings is a family-friendly, polished sports grill with 30 restaurants throughout Arizona, South Dakota, Montana and Texas. Native, as the brand’s legion of fans call it, serves 20 award-winning wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Today, combined with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, Native Grill & Wings is gaining national recognition as one of the fastest-growing concepts in the more than $202 billion full-service restaurant industry. For more information, visit http://nativegrillandwings.com/.
SOURCE Native Grill & Wings
Franchise Elevator PR