McAlister’s Deli Offers A New Take On Popular Menu Items For Fall 2016
Award-winning fast casual restaurant introduces new easy-to-read menu format along with a new take on tea, spuds and the French dip,
September 07, 2016 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA – Today, McAlister’s Deli® introduces their newest fall menu items including enhancements to popular dishes and permanently adds Green Tea to the menu. The brand is also pleased to share that in a nod to their roots, they have introduced a return to chalkboard inspired menus, similar to those that graced the walls when they opened their doors 27 years ago.
- Chalkboard-Inspired Menus – As a way to pay homage to their original deli roots and early days as a brand, McAlister’s has updated their menu boards with chalkboard inspired boards in all locations. This new format is more intuitive, making it easier for guests to read.
- Maximize Your Spud – The newest take on the already popular lineup of Giant Spuds gives customers the opportunity to craft their own delicious creations. Starting with Justaspud®, customers can add a variety of toppings including: bacon, RO*TEL® chili or gravy, cheddar-jack cheese, ranch or bleu cheese.
- Green Tea –McAlister’s first introduced green tea in March 2016 and it quickly became a guest favorite. Much to the delight of Tea Freaks everywhere, this antioxidant rich, Rainforest Alliance Certified beverage is now a permanent menu item.
- French Dip – To make this fan favorite even more craveable, McAlister’s is adding more meat. This upgraded sandwich is generously stacked with juicy black Angus roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, and served on a toasted baguette with a side of au jus.
“At McAlister’s, we’re committed to sticking to our roots while striving for ways to enhance our menu to create craveable moments for our guests. The new chalkboard inspired menu boards and fall dishes truly reflect this commitment by taking some of our most popular menu items and re-imagining them in a way that is sure to create new favorites,” said Rick Altizer, president of McAlister’s Deli. “We always strive to bring our guests the ultimate flavor experience and know that these delicious menu items are exactly what they are going to love this fall.”
For more information on these offerings, please visit us at McAlistersDeli.com. To connect with McAlister’s Deli, please follow us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TeaFreaks, and on Twitter and Instagram at @McAlistersDeli.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has more than 361 restaurants in 28 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances