Keller Williams Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
AUSTIN, Texas - January 24, 2017 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, shattered its Q4 and year-end records for agent production, profit, and profit share. Leading indicators point to a strong Q1.
“Our agents and local leadership teams have turned in a championship-level performance,” said John Davis, president, Keller Williams. “By leveraging technology, training, and tools to set big goals and focus on their most impactful activities, they’ve boosted their production, which is helping them fund their lives and create opportunities for their families.”
Q4 2016 Results
- Agents closed 238,056 transactions in Q4, up 17.1 percent over Q4 2015.
- Agents closed $67.1 billion in sales volume, up 22.2 percent from previous Q4.
- Franchisee owner profit in the fourth quarter was up 23.5 percent over Q4 2015 to $37.9 million.
- Profit share increased 27.1 percent over Q4 2015 to $32.4 million.
Year-End Results (as of December 31)
- Franchise is home to 154,979 global associates, up 15.1 percent over FY2015.
- Closed transactions totaled 977,603 units, up 15.9 percent over FY2015.
- Sales volume was $273.6 billion, up 19.6 percent over FY2015.
- Owner profit was $179.9 million, up 16.1 percent over FY2015.
- Profit share distributions totaled $154.4 million, up 18.9 percent over FY2015.
Q1 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q1 performance)
- Agents took 133,992 new listings (new market inventory), up 7.5 percent over Q4 2015.
- Listings taken volume totaled $39.2 billion, up 10.7 percent over Q4 2015.
- Agents wrote 244,280 contracts (projected closings), up 14.4 percent over Q4 2015.
- Contracts written volume was $68.4 billion, up 18.5 percent over Q4 2015.
“Our agents were very purposeful about building momentum for the New Year and the evidence is showing up in the numbers,” said Chris Heller, CEO, Keller Williams. “Our agents took $1 billion more in listings in December than they did the previous December. With the uncertainty of the election behind us, historically low mortgage rates, and the technology our team is deploying, our agents are strongly positioned to grow their businesses and deliver a better experience to consumers.”
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin-Texas based Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 800 offices and 154,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2015, Training Magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial and farm and ranch properties. For more information, visit kw.com.
SOURCE Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances