Shoney’s® Starts the Fireworks Early with Limited Time Offering “Classics with a Twist” During July and August
July 03, 2017 // Franchising.com // NASHVILLE, Tenn. - As it nears its 70th anniversary as America’s Dinner Table, Shoney’s is introducing a limited time summer offering when it offers guests a creative twist on some of its classic menu items, including a Cheddar Stuffed Burger, Pancake Sliders and Fried Biscuit Doughnuts, aptly name “Bonuts,” and more.
Beginning July 3 through August 31, the iconic, All-American brand will feature the following “Classics with A Twist” at participating restaurants:
- Cheddar Stuffed Burger - Always freshly prepared, hand-pattied, 100% ground beef stuffed with cheddar cheese and topped with a bacon-onion jam. Served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles and mayonnaise; includes seasoned French fries for only 8.99
- Bacon Parmesan-Crusted Chicken - Always freshly prepared, perfectly cooked chicken breast seasoned in garlic butter, then topped with a bacon parmesan sauce. Garnished with green onions. Served with mixed vegetables and rice pilaf for only 8.99
- Bacon Cheddar BBQ Chicken - Always freshly prepared, grilled chicken breast smothered with sweet, tangy BBQ sauce and topped with bacon and melted cheddar cheese. Served with mixed vegetables, rice pilaf and a side of BBQ sauce for only 8.99
- Pancake Sliders - Two mini sliders of fluffy pancakes stuffed with a sausage patty, an always freshly prepared cracked egg-your-way and American cheese. Served with breakfast potatoes and a side of warm syrup, for only 6.99
- Salted Caramel Bonuts (fried biscuit doughnuts) - Homemade “bonuts” tossed in cinnamon sugar and drizzled with sugar and drizzled with sea salt caramel for only 4.99
- Salted Caramel Milkshake - A hand-dipped milkshake blended with sea salt caramel and vanilla bean ice cream. Finished with whipped topping and a drizzling of sea salt caramel, for only 3.99
“Our kitchen never sleeps,” said Mr. David Davoudpour, Shoney’s Chairman and CEO. "Even with our traditional favorites, we are always creating ways to keep them exciting and, of course, always freshly prepared. Shoney’s guests can always expect fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service. We are excited to give our guests these super fun and delicious options. As Shoney’s has said for nearly 70 years, ‘Let’s Eat!®’” Shoney’s was voted one of the best 8 family dining restaurants in the United States in the 2016 Consumer Picks Survey via Nation’s Restaurant News. In the survey, Shoney’s was recognized for having the best rating for value among all family dining chains and also scored well for its service, menu variety and diners being likely to recommend it.
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s is one of the first and has always been one of the most popular family casual dining concepts in the United States. In order to get back to what Mr. Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company that operates in 17 southern states and is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.