Bennigan’s Debuts Legendary Fall Menu
Innovative takes on World Famous Monte Cristo available through Oct. 27
September 06, 2017 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - The culinary team at Bennigan’s, the beloved home of friendly Irish hospitality, is always looking for new ways to add bold flavor to its Legendary menu.
Drawing inspiration from its World Famous Monte Cristo and various seasonal delights, the team crafted several innovative dishes that will be rolling out on Monday, Sept. 4. Bennigan’s fall menu features a line-up of imaginative items, including:
- YOLO Monte Burger - Because You Only Live Once, Bennigan’s invites you to indulge in this juicy half-pound burger topped with melted raspberry cream cheese and crispy bacon piled onto a gently fried Brioche bun, dusted with powdered sugar and finished with a house-made maple bourbon glaze.
- Oktoberfest Burger - a sensational half-pound burger layered with cheddar cheese, seasoned grilled onions and a drizzle of house-made zesty Biergarten mustard on a toasted Brioche bun.
- Reuben Fritters - a fusion of all the flavors you love in a Reuben, gently fried into one crispy, delicious bite. The fritters are hand-made with corned beef, sauerkraut, cream cheese and Swiss cheese dipped in buttermilk and breaded in a special panko mix.
- Monte Margatini - Altos 100% Agave Plata Tequila, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Red Bull Orange Edition, fresh raspberries and lime juice. Served with a sweet and salty rim.
- Spiced Bourbon Berry Smash - Maker’s Mark Bourbon, DeKuyper Apple Pucker, Fireball Whisky, fresh raspberries, blackberries and an orange, muddled, shaken and strained over fresh ice with a splash of cranberry juice.
- Autumn Sangria - Stoli Razberi Vodka, Fireball Whisky, Pacific Bay White Zinfandel, Finest Call Peach Puree and Red Bull Orange Edition. Served in a mason jar with an orange and lemon wheel.
- Back Porch Lemonade - Minute Maid Lemonade and Sprite mixed with Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour and your choice of Finest Call Mango, strawberry, watermelon or Monin blackberry.
Bennigan’s new fall menu is only available through Oct. 27 (at participating locations), so be sure to visit early and often to try out all these delicious offerings before the celebration ends.
“We know our loyal guests come back on a regular basis to enjoy their favorite Bennigan’s classics, but we also like to shake things up every now and then with creative twists on our signature recipes as well as seasonal dishes,” said Legendary Restaurant Brands Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “I know they’re going to love trying these limited-time items that are perfect for fall and feature the fresh, quality ingredients and generous portions that make dining at Bennigan’s such a memorable experience.”
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands - the pioneers of casual dining - as well as the non-traditional brand, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining casual dining. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN. This advertisement does not constitute a franchise offering. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.
Vice President Of Public Relations
SOURCE Legendary Restaurant Brands