Buffalo Wild Wings® Makes Ordering Takeout Easier With New Website
Fans Can Customize Entire Menu, Creating Countless Possibilities
November 15, 2017 // Franchising.com // MINNEAPOLIS - Buffalo Wild Wings®, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) recently unveiled a new website that makes it easier for wing lovers to see, find and order their favorite Buffalo Wild Wings menu items - from their mobile device or desktop. Boasting a 20 percent increase in website transactions since rolling out in October, the site (www.BuffaloWildWings.com) streamlines the takeout ordering process on one integrated platform. Users may now experience a visually dynamic Buffalo Wild Wings menu, search for localized promotions and restaurant information, and explore exclusive content for sports fans.
“With our new website, we wanted to create a more dynamic, responsive and personalized user experience that puts our Fans one step closer to enjoying their favorite food,” said Brooks Goldade, director of digital experience, Buffalo Wild Wings. “Our site now brings the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant experience straight to the web and makes ordering B-Dubs online stress-free.”
Key features and sections include:
- Mobile-First Design: With a majority of visits to its site coming from mobile devices, Buffalo Wild Wings created a platform with the mobile user in mind. The site offers a simple, straight-forward experience that allows users to find the information they need quickly, including food, promotions, location information and exclusive content. The new site has seen a 16 percent increase in mobile user satisfaction scores.
- Visual & Customizable Menu: The online Buffalo Wild Wings menu reflects our “show, don’t tell” mentality. Visuals for every item allow users to quickly view, select and breeze through the ordering process. Fans can customize each item to their personal preferences, resulting in nearly countless options for enjoying Buffalo Wild Wings anywhere.
- Favoriting Items: Fans can save their go-to menu items and previous purchases to help expedite the ordering process on future visits.
- Promos: Looking for information about a favorite wing or drink special? The “Promos” section provides a snapshot of the various ongoing and limited time promotions offered at the local Buffalo Wild Wings. This section is customized by a user’s location so they can find the best deals at the nearest restaurants.
- Fan Zone: The “Fan Zone” offers timely and relevant content for fans to explore, while providing them with Buffalo Wild Wings’ unique take on sports. The page features tips and advice for sports lovers, exclusive video content and information on national and local events hosted at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants around the country.
- Locations: Fans can search for the closest Buffalo Wild Wings based on their zip code to display key location details, such as address, phone number, hours of operations and beer tap list, as well as special events.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of "Best Wings" and "Best Sports Bar" awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,230 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across the world.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest events and offers for sports fans and wing lovers, follow Buffalo Wild Wings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and visit www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
SOURCE Buffalo Wild Wings
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances