the inside coup™ Coming to Columbus, OH, Austin, TX and San Antonio
New Franchise Agreements Continue Nationwide Expansion for Emerging Direct Mail Brand
January 25, 2018 // Franchising.com // SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA - the inside coup™, poised to become the next generation face of direct mail, is set to begin a spring delivery of the brand’s upscale, glossy magazine to select, demographically specific mailboxes in three new markets: Columbus, Ohio and the Texas cities of Austin and San Antonio.
The announcement of these newly signed franchise agreements, for full market development in all three markets, has propelled expansion of the national footprint of the emerging brand, providing local, regional and national businesses with the power of revolutionized direct mail, on-line and mobile marketing opportunities in an innovative way. the inside coup™, franchising nationwide since 2017, previously awarded franchises in Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona and Detroit.
“We are excited with the rapid growth of our brand and for our newest franchisees,” notes Teri Sullivan, vice president of franchise development. “We recognize Columbus, Austin and San Antonio as cities that offer exponential opportunity. All three of these cities are backed by strong, local communities and thousands of businesses. This is just the beginning of our nationwide expansion into major markets coast to coast.”
Armed with a winning blueprint and a fresh marketing approach, the inside coup™, is a game changer in the direct mail industry. The brand is redefining the direct mail ad space for investors, businesses and consumers with a new take on age-old advertising that includes:
- An editorial-style, upscale magazine where content is king. Each edition features real stories and interviews with local people and businesses to connect and engage with the communities the publication serves.
- Unmatched quality. the inside coup™ features a uniquely sized 6.5”x11” horizontal format printed on 60-pound, glossy paper for a quality look and feel that stands out in every mailbox.
- Award-winning graphic designers. A corporate team of in-house graphic artists craft modern, stylish and captivating pages and maintain quality and consistent creative throughout the brand.
- Strong leads. Pre-qualified data and targeted zones provide the strongest demographics and most effective circulations in the market.
- Digital crossover. the inside coup™ offers unmatched reach for marketers through online, mobile phone and social media platforms.
- the inside coup™ offers the best pricing. Period.
“We want to bring quality businesses and qualified consumers together in a format unmatched by any other in this space,” says Sullivan. “We aim to created a loyal stream of customers for these businesses and in return, help each community thrive.”
the inside coup™ is set to become the most recognized national brand in the $37 billion direct mail industry within the next five years through franchise expansion. As an emerging brand, the franchise currently has prime protected territories still available in some of the top 50 media markets in the country.
For further information, please contact: Teri Sullivan, VP of Franchise Development at 602-595-6550, ext.1 or email@example.com.
To learn more about the inside coup™ visit theinsidecoup.com
Connect with us:
About the inside coup™
the inside coup™ is an emerging brand with 34 franchises awarded in six cities and four states that is poised to lead the industry with an innovative solution to direct mail marketing. Founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2011 by direct mail industry veteran David Sliman, the brand began franchising nationwide in 2017 after selling out all available territory in its home state. the inside coup™ publishes upscale, editorial style magazines that feature strong demographics, circulation, digital crossover, and the best pricing and client services in the industry
the inside coup™
Phone: 602.595.6550 ext 1
SOURCE the inside coup™
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances