Glory Days Grill® Awards '5 Vendors The Year' For Excellence
March 12, 2018 // Franchising.com // Gaithersburg, MD - Every year, Glory Days Grill recognizes excellence in business partnerships by selecting ‘Vendors of the Year’ based on service and support in the previous year. In order to win this distinguished award, vendors must exceed expectations by performing above and beyond the call of duty in a substantial fashion throughout the entire year.
For the 18th consecutive year, Glory Days Grill has selected vendors for their outstanding support and commitment to quality demonstrated throughout the prior year. The winning Vendors of the Year for 2017 are as follows: Digitec Solutions, Inc., Auto-Chlor System, Nards, Sir Speedy BWI, and Stevens Food Group. Recipients will be honored with a dinner and awards ceremony on March 6, 2018.
- Digitec Solutions, Inc. (Fairfax Station, VA): An eighteen time winner of this distinction, Digitec Solutions, Inc. is an extremely innovative company that has been a partner with Glory Days Grill since its inception in 1996. Digitec Solutions, along with the other members of the Support Functions Group, provide Glory Days Grill with a variety of products and services. They serve as Glory Days Grill’s IT Company, providing computer hardware, software, hosting, and a variety of other innovative technology solutions. Their ToPromote division supplies uniforms, custom promotional goods and toys for kid’s drinks among many other operational and marketing products and services. Their website addresses include: DigitecSolutions.com, SupportFunctions.com, and ToPromote.com.
- Auto-Chlor System (Lorton, VA): A fourth time winner, Auto-Chlor System has been in business as a dishwashing machine, laundry service and chemical supply specialist to the hospitality, healthcare, and lodging industries for over 75 years. Their focus on delivering exceptional cleaning results has fostered the reputation of always providing the best possible service to customers. Auto-Chlor has expanded to more than 110 service locations throughout the USA. Their attention to detail, excellent service skills, superlative performance record and ability to work very closely with management for the past 20 years make them a truly dedicated partner with a vested interest.
As a part of an excellent vendor-partner relationship, Auto-Chlor works directly with Glory Days Grill management to develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive consumption reporting system. This vendor-partnership enables all involved to identify and take prompt action to maximize opportunities and resolve problems quickly.
- Nards (McLean, VA): A two time winner, Nard’s Entertainment, Inc. was formed by Michael Nardella in 1972 after graduating from Georgetown University. Nards was a DJ company providing services to local bars and restaurants as well as private parties and weddings. As technology changed, they added videotaping services for weddings. The company began servicing sound systems in bars and restaurants and with the advent of the “Sports Bar”, they added video (TV) installation and RF distribution. Nard’s became a DirecTV dealer in the mid 1990’s and has concentrated on the commercial market. Today, they have over 1,000 DirecTV accounts, from small offices with 1 receiver to hotels with 600+ rooms. Along with the Bar and Restaurant market, Nards services property management companies, fitness centers, senior living centers as well as government facilities for local, state and Federal Agencies and the Armed Services. They have recently added Networking to their portfolio, including Wifi systems.
- Sir Speedy BWI (Linthicum, MD): A two time winner, Sir Speedy specializes in the creation and execution of growth-oriented printing and marketing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses offering robust digital and offset printing, integrated marketing campaigns, data and mailing services, signage, promotional products, graphic design, and online services that help companies advance their Web presence. Whether the client objective is branding, lead generation, customer retention, reactivation, cross-sell, upsell, or campaign measurement, Sir Speedy offers more ways for businesses to grow. Sir Speedy has received numerous awards and recognition including the Franchise Times Top 200, Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Quick Printing Top 100, Printing Impressions 400, an AllStar Top 300 Award, a Franchise 50 Award and a Franchisee Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review.
- Stevens Food Group (Raleigh, NC): A third time winner, Stevens Food Group was developed with the idea of using their extensive knowledge of the foodservice industry to support multi-unit restaurant chains with their Purchasing and Distribution needs. They knew that with their contacts and experience in the industry, they could develop a program to meet the needs of regional and emerging chains. Their extensive knowledge has allowed them to develop personal relationships with top-level vendor management. With their dynamic background in the chain and national accounts, along with the systems distribution channels that supply them, Stevens Food Group is able to structure procurement programs unique to each customer. Their focus is to support and manage all Supply Chain Management issues (negotiate, manage and audit all product contracts and distributor MDA agreements) allowing their customers to focus on all other aspects of their business.
More About Glory Days Grill
Operating in 5 states, Glory Days Grill is a full-service, sports-themed family restaurant featuring a wide variety of food items served at very affordable prices, outstanding service and real-time entertainment. Every restaurant brings together award-winning menus accompanied by numerous large screen televisions tuned to a variety of sports, cartoons, news and entertainment offerings. Tables and booths have individual volume-controlled speaker stations adding to the guest’s enjoyment. Many locations have private banquet facilities and all feature catering services. Glory Days Grill has been named Best Casual Theme Restaurant, Best American Restaurant, Best Sports Bar, and has also received accolades for Best Ribs, Best Chili, Best Burger and Best Bartender. Glory Days Grill founders, Richard Danker, Bob Garner, and Jeff Newman currently own and operate 19 Glory Days Grill restaurants in the tri-state area comprising Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia. Glory Days Grill also supports 10 franchised restaurants in Apex, NC; Richmond, VA; and Tampa, FL. For more information, visit www.glorydaysgrill.com.
Charissa Costa Bauhaus
For Glory Days Grill
SOURCE For Glory Days Grill