Shoney’s® Launches Summer Road Trip Menu
Featuring Regional Favorites and Creates Six Delicious Lemonades
June 18, 2018 // Franchising.com // NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Shoney’s®, the All-American iconic restaurant brand, today launched its Summer Road Trip limited-time menu featuring regional-themed sandwiches and a signature burger. In addition, the celebrated brand and America’s Dinner Table for more than 70 years, has created six delicious takes on its classic taste of refreshing Shoney’s lemonade.
Beginning today through July 29, Shoney’s guests, even those taking summer vacations, will feel right at home with the following delicacies:
- Memphis-Style Pulled Pork Sandwich - Pulled pork smothered with Shoney’ss weet & tangy BBQ sauce, covered with house-made coleslaw and served on a toasted brioche bun
- American Cuban - Seasoned pork and grilled smokehouse ham smothered with Swiss cheese, pickle chips and mustard on a toasted hoagie roll. Served with a pickle spear.
- Texas Burger - Fresh, hand-pattied 100% ground beef topped with grilled pickled jalapenos and onions, then smothered in Swiss cheese, A-1 sauce, mayonnaise, shredded lettuce and tomatoes on a toasted brioche bun
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich - Crispy chicken breast in Buffalo sauce, served with lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise and a side of bleu cheese dressing on a toasted brioche bun
- Philly Steak & Cheese - Savory shaved ribeye grilled with bell peppers, sweet onions and mushrooms, smothered in American cheese and served on a toasted hoagie.
Through July 29, Shoney’s guests can also experience the following, all twists on Shoney’s Signature Lemonade:
- Old-Fashioned Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Mango Lemonade
- Strawberry Banana Lemonade
- Berry Pomegranate Lemonade
- Lemonade Iced Tea
“Shoney’s wants to share the summer with you and we’ve created a special menu and some incredible drinks to make us the perfect choice for your special family time,” saidShoney’sChairman and CEO Mr. David Davoudpour. “You can always count on Shoney’s for fresh quality food at agreat value withfriendly serviceand we look forward to welcoming our neighbors at our restaurants across America.”
During the dual promotion, Shoney’s guests will also have the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win 4 tickets to any Six Flags® Theme Park. Details about the sweepstakes can be found at www.shoneys.com.
Always known for having best-in-class value, Shoney’s was voted one of the best 8family dining restaurants in the United States in the 2016 Consumer Picks Survey via Nation’s Restaurant News, placing #6 overall.In the survey, Shoney’s was recognized for having the best rating for value among all family dining chains and also scored well for its service, menu variety and diners being likely to recommend it. The distinction has been the vision of Shoney’s Chairman and CEO Mr. David Davoudpour.
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s is one of the first, and has always been one of the most popular, family casual dining concepts in the United States.
In order to get back to what Mr. Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates.
Prices may vary by location.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company that operates in 17 states and is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.comfor more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. You can follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube