Cartridge World Offers Printing Tips to Simplify Summer Travel
Global Printing Experts Provide Advice to Avoid Common Travel Mishaps Associated with Printing
June 21, 2018 // Franchising.com // McHenry, Ill. - When it comes to planning for a vacation or business trip, printing rarely comes to mind when preparing. However for many, this afterthought happens to be a leading culprit to some of the most common travel mishaps. That’s where Cartridge World, a global franchise network and recognized leader in printers, printer services and cartridges, steps in. In an effort to help summer travelers negate the stress of preparation pains, Cartridge World is offering friendly-advice on how to avoid top travel mishaps associate with printing.
Whether printing a travel itinerary or making a passport copy, Cartridge World’s network of more than 300 stores are known as the local experts here to help. By taking the time to understand each customer’s specific printing needs, Cartridge World seeks to help consumers save both time and money this summer with the following tips:
- Print Copies of IDs: Losing any form of identification is a huge pain, but especially when you’re traveling and cannot go many places without it. To avoid, remember to print passports, visas and driver’s licenses.
- Print Copies of Travel Documents: It is often easy to misplace various travel documents, so to elude common traveler mistakes be sure to print copies of your airline tickets, hotel reservation confirmation, car rental confirmation, travelers insurance and vaccination certificates.
- Reduce Smearing When Printing: When printing items with small text or photos, such as boarding passes or passports, the document need to be printed clearly to confirm validation. Consumers can reduce smearing by using thick card stock instead of regular printing paper, making sure ink or toner cartridges are aligned properly and ensure ink or toner is dry before storing the paper.
- Print Double-Sided When You Can: For travel itineraries and other longer documents, print double-sided. By doing so, this will save paper and make it easier to keep track of all document during travel.
- Print Multiple Copies of Each Important Document: A helpful tip is to print three copies of each form of identification and travel documents. Leave one copy at home, take at least one with you and give one to a friend in case you need them to send it to you.
- Keep an Electronic Copy of Documents: Use a flash drive, e-mail or another method for keeping an electronic copy of each document. Even though you may have printer copies of each document, it’s always good to have them available on your phone or computer in case you need to produce another hard copy.
“Having our customer’s best interest in mind, especially during significant stress levels of travel, is at the heart of what we do and continues to be the foundation of Cartridge World’s global mission of educating the public on how to save time and money when printing,” said Mark Pinner, CEO of Cartridge World North America. “No matter the environment of home or office, our experienced and impartial staff are committed to providing local friendly assistance you won’t get online or from a big box store.”
In 2003, Cartridge World opened its first store in the United States and now has over 300 stores in North America and over 600 worldwide in 30 countries. With its sights set on adding nearly 3,000 stores to its system by 2019, Cartridge World is looking to expand its presence and clearly define itself as the global leader in ink and toner cartridge sales, printers, printing supplies, and printer maintenance for home and office customers.
To learn more about Cartridge World, visit: www.cartridgeworld.com.
About Cartridge World
Cartridge World is the global leader in high-quality cartridges, printers, printer services and advice for both the home and office customer. Stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to printing, offering a 30-percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges and a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World has more than 600 franchised retail locations in over 30 countries. Cartridge World was recently ranked on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list and No. 78 on Franchise Direct’s list of the Top 100 Global Franchises and listed by the Silicon Review as one of the ’50 Most Admired Companies’ of 2016.
Fishman Public Relations
SOURCE Cartridge World