Boston’s Pizza Restaurant & Sports Bar Makes Happy Hour Happier with Launch of ‘Appy Hour’
New Small Plates Starting at $3 to Encourage Group Dining Experiences Paired with Happy Hour Drink Specials
September 06, 2018 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - Known as America’s Sports Restaurant, it’s only fitting that Boston’s Pizza Restaurant & Sports Bar (Boston’s) is giving its fans something else to cheer about. Starting September 3rd, Boston’s will launch its ‘Appy Hour’, which offers guest smaller bites packed with big flavor!
Every Monday-Friday through, Boston’s will be plating up its new, delicious appetizers – perfectly portioned in half sizes. With choices ranging from fan favorites like Cactus Cut Potatoes to the brand’s famous wings, Boston’s guests can indulge their cravings with a variety of new, smaller menu items which allow groups of guests to enjoy a wide variety of appetizers in small tapas-style portions. Answering the call for what fans crave this season, Boston’s has trimmed the following favorites into half-portions:
- Risotto Balls: Parmesan risotto rolled in breadcrumbs and lightly fried. Served with a side of homemade Pomodoro sauce.
- Cactus Cut Potatoes: Spicy and thinly-sliced potatoes served with signature cactus dip.
- Thai Bites: Breaded and fried shrimp tossed in an Asian glaze and served with crunchy Asian noodles, carrots, green onions and sesame seeds.
- Buffalo Cauliflower: Lightly battered and fried cauliflower florets tossed in buffalo sauce on a bed of bleu cheese dressing and crunchy cabbage. Topped with crumbled bleu cheese and freshly sliced scallions
In addition to the above, Appy Hour offerings also include:
- Pepperoni Stuffed Twist Bread: Half order of Boston’s handmade dough stuffed with pepperoni and a variety of cheeses.
- Snack-Size Wings: Boston’s famous boneless wings toss in your favorite dressing.
- Rib Bites: An arrangement of slow roasted ribs, smaller portioned for smaller appetites.
“We didn’t invent small plates, but we’ve elevated them,” said Katie Borger, Senior Director of Marketing for Boston’s. “By introducing some of our most delicious, signature items and some of our new Starters all in half portions, we’re asking guests to branch out of their comfort zone and sample some of what we’re so proud of without breaking the bank or ruining their dinner appetites. We’re complementing our restaurants’ local Happy Hour drink offerings with the small plates menu with great value, starting at just $3!”
In addition to its Appy Hour offering, this fall Boston’s is also launching its NFL Season Pass which awards guests who spend a minimum of $10 with a credit for visiting Boston’s on NFL Sundays. The more credits a guest earns, the bigger the Super Bowl reward will be on February 3, 2019. Capitalizing on the notion that no tailgate is complete without a great atmosphere and amazing food, Boston’s is also offering guests 50 percent off its signature Team Platter from 11-12 each Sunday before kickoff.
Boston’s Pizza Restaurant and Sports Bar’s U.S. operations are based in Dallas, and currently has 23 locations in 16 states. The company’s sister brand, Boston Pizza, has over 400 locations throughout Canada and is widely- recognized as the No. 1 casual dining brand in the country.
Boston’s is both a family-friendly casual dining restaurant and an energetic sports bar, all under one roof. For over 50 years, Boston’s has specialized in providing a relaxing atmosphere and food from scratch to parties of all sizes. With Boston’s brand promise, “We’ll make you a fan,” and 80+ menu items, primarily made in-house, they deliver on having something for every occasion and taste. For the latest news on Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar visit https://www.facebook.com/BostonsPizzaUSA/ or follow Boston’s on Twitter at @BostonsPizzaUSA.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances