Ceterus Unveils Ceterus Edge for Restaurants to Support Accounting Needs of Franchise Restaurant Owners
Comprehensive accounting solution empowers franchise restaurants with real-time financials and peer benchmarking data to run a more profitable business.
CHARLESTON, S.C. (PRWEB) October 01, 2018 - Ceterus, a done-for-you accounting and benchmarked reporting solution for franchises, today unveiled Ceterus Edge for Restaurants, an end-to-end automated accounting and benchmarked reporting solution designed specifically for franchise restaurant owners. Unlike typical restaurant accounting software, Ceterus Edge for Restaurants pairs a professional accountant with cutting-edge technology to deliver a full accounting solution. The offering provides restaurant owners on-demand access to their financial portfolio across multiple franchise locations, as well as critical peer benchmarking capabilities to assess performance among expenses, revenue, margin, and net income. Armed with this insight, franchise restaurant owners are better positioned to run a more efficient and profitable business. Customers recognize the value of automating their franchise restaurant accounting with Ceterus Edge for Restaurants to ensure they can stay focused on growing their business.
- Learn more about Ceterus Edge for Restaurant: https://www.ceterus.com/restaurantfranchise.
- How can Ceterus help your franchise restaurant locations? Find out at: https://www.ceterus.com/restaurantfranchise.
- Hear tips for successful franchising from other franchise restaurant owners: https://www.ceterus.com/podcast.
“I appreciate cloud-based solutions that make my job easier and allow me the freedom to stay focused on my business; Ceterus Edge is no exception. Having my financials delivered to my laptop each period has been immensely helpful,” noted Marc Largent, Multi-Unit Jimmy John’s Franchisee.
Historically, restaurant franchise owners have relied on traditional accounting and bookkeeping software to execute their financials. These tools often lack the specific functionality required to successfully manage accounting for franchise restaurants and rarely provide benchmark data or niche specific KPIs. Designed with the franchise restaurant owner in mind, Ceterus Edge for Restaurants, delivered via the cloud or through a mobile app, addresses this market need. By integrating with point of sale (POS) systems, bank accounts, payroll systems, and other key institutions, Ceterus Edge automates the inflow of data into Quickbooks Online, and then consolidates the outflow of data into a cloud-based, easy to use interface with P&Ls, Balance Sheets, peer benchmarking data, and historical financials all in one place.
Additional key features include:
- Period-based financials as opposed to monthly;
- Multi-unit financial view provides side-by-side financials for all franchise locations, broken down by state and franchise brand, as well as a consolidated profit and loss statements;
- Peer benchmarking assesses performance in expense categories, margin, revenue and other important financial metrics;
- Automated integration with point of sale systems and other continuous automation of data inflows expedites the process of closing the books;
- Fraud alerts delivered via the mobile app can alert restaurant owners operating cash-heavy businesses when sales do not match expected deposits.
“Franchise restaurant owners are under tremendous pressure to stay up to date with financial information given the frequency of inventory updates, daily transactions and cash sales among franchise locations,” said Levi Morehouse, CEO, Ceterus. “With a decade of experience working exclusively with franchise business owners, we designed Ceterus Edge for Restaurants to uniquely serve the needs of this market. By automating key financial processes, Ceterus Edge for Restaurants provides users insight into period financials as well as daily cash and sales updates to ensure our customers are empowered with the financial insight needed to drive strategic decision making.”
Ceterus empowers small business entrepreneurs with done-for-you accounting and benchmarked reporting. Ceterus’ Edge Automation system automates entries into QuickBooks Online and aggregates financial data to provide peer benchmarked reporting. Ceterus pairs technology with people to deliver a one-stop solution for entrepreneurs. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Ceterus has been named to the Inc. 5000 for three consecutive years. For more information, visit http://www.ceterus.com.