Interim HealthCare Inc. Leadership to Present Effective Dementia Training Strategies at ASA’s 2019 Aging in America Conference
Session will focus on the benefits of brain-based dementia training for caregivers
SUNRISE, FLA. (PRWEB) April 15, 2019 - Interim HealthCare Inc., a leading national franchisor of home care, home health and healthcare staffing, will present at the 2019 Aging in America Conference in New Orleans, La. The session, “How Brain-Based Dementia Education Helps Home Caregivers Provide the Best Care,” will feature Interim HealthCare’s Senior Manager of Program Development and Implementation, Catherine Tedder, and National Director of Personal Care and Support Services, Vicki Demirozu.
- When: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CT
- Where: Hyatt Regency New Orleans, Strand 10B, Level 2
- What: “How Brain-Based Dementia Education Helps Home Caregivers Provide the Best Care” will focus on how critical it is for caregivers to have a more science-based understanding of the brain, how to care for patients through the different stages of dementia, and how to customize care plans.
- Who: Catherine Tedder, RN, is a Positive Approach® to Care (PAC™) certified trainer, a designation of the Teepa Snow organization’s dementia training. With over 25 years of experience in home healthcare, Catherine has served in patient care clinical roles, operational leadership roles and sales leadership positions.
Vicki Demirozu is the National Director of Personal Care and Support Services at Interim HealthCare Inc. Vicki is a 26-year veteran of the industry and uses her experience to provide hands-on support to sales, recruitment, onboarding and retention, service delivery, management and operations.
About Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. It is part of Caring Brands International, which also includes UK-based Bluebird Care and Australia-based Just Better Care, both well-known franchise brands in their countries. With more than 530 franchise locations in seven countries, Caring Brands International is a global health care leader.
Interim HealthCare in the United States is unique in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards that improve the delivery of service. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 190,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. For more information or to locate an Interim HealthCare office, visit http://www.interimhealthcare.com.
Interim HealthCare Inc.
SOURCE Interim HealthCare Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances