Help Save the Rainforest & Enter to Win a Custom Purple Beach Cruiser at Juice It Up!
Leading Superfruit Bowl Chain Joins Sambazon™ in 20th Annual “Purple for the Planet” Initiative
May 02, 2019 // Franchising.com // IRVINE, California - Saving the rainforest can be rewarding and delicious with Juice It Up!’s newest social media contest in support of longtime partner Sambazon’s 20th annual “Purple for the Planet” initiative. One of the nation’s foremost handcrafted smoothie, raw juice, and superfruit bowl chains, Juice It Up! is continuing its “Superfruits of the Amazon” celebration by teaming up with the pioneer of açaí to help spread awareness and protect our rainforests.
Sambazon’s “Purple for the Planet” contest will run through May 31, 2019, where guests are encouraged to stop by their nearest Juice It Up! with purple hair to support the cause. For those who post their purple haired selfie, Sambazon will purchase five acres of rainforest to protect on your behalf. And if purple hair isn’t your style, you can enter Juice It Up!’s separate social contest running May 1 through May 31, where one lucky fan will win a custom Juice It Up! beach cruiser in Sambazon purple just by enjoying a delicious Juice It Up! product and following the entry guidelines below by May 31:
- Follow @JuiceItUp on Instagram
- Snap a purple-centric photo or video of any Juice It Up! menu item with the logo facing out and post it on Instagram using the hashtags #PurpleForThePlanet and #JuiceItUp
- Tag @Sambazon in the photo or video
- That’s it! Juice It Up! will select a winner for the purple beach cruiser the first week of June
(1) Profile must be public throughout contest duration
(2) complete entry rules can also be found at https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-hIZzHNma/
“For almost two decades, we’ve proudly partnered with Sambazon to create our delicious lineup of açaí bowls and smoothies, and we’re proud to join forces for their ‘Purple for the Planet’ campaign dedicated to saving our rainforests!” said Chris Braun, Juice It Up! CEO. “With the amazing açaí berry being a key ingredient in some of our most popular bowls and smoothies, this is a perfect opportunity to help educate our guests about where this superfruit comes from and how they can play a role in protecting our earth’s most vital ecosystem. We can’t wait to see all the fun purple selfies!”
- Rainforests once covered 14% of the earth's land surface; now they cover a mere 6% and experts estimate that the last remaining rainforests could be consumed in less than 40 years
- Nearly half of the world's species of plants, animals and microorganisms will be destroyed or severely threatened over the next quarter century due to rainforest deforestation
- We lose one species to extinction for every 584 acres of rainforest that are cut down and we’re losing more than 10 times that amount every day
- For every 584 acres of rainforest protected, we save one species
- To date, Sambazon has preserved over 2.5 million acres of rainforest
All Juice It Up! social entries must be made to a public account by May 31, 2019. To view Juice It Up!’s full menu and to find your nearest location, go to www.juiceitup.com.
About Juice It Up!
Juice It Up! is a leading handcrafted smoothie, raw juice, and superfruit bowl franchise. Founded in 1995, the Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With over 100 locations open or under development across California, Florida, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the privately-owned company is showcasing a new restaurant design, a heavier focus on healthy smoothies and bowls, the growing demand for raw and cold pressed juice options, and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!” An established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! has been included in Fast Casual’s 2017 Top 100 Movers & Shakers List, Franchise Times’ 2017 Top 200+ Franchise Chains, named a 2018 “Best for Vets” Franchise by Military Times, ranked “Top 3” Smoothies/Juices franchises in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2018 Annual Franchise 500® List, and named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2017 Best Food Franchises and Top Franchises for Veterans. According to the Nation’s Restaurant News Annual Top 200 Report, the $32.1 billion U.S. beverage-snack industry is recognized as one of 2018’s top five bestselling restaurant segments.
Juice It Up! Social Media Pages
For Juice It Up!
SOURCE Juice It Up!
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances