Golden Corral Celebrates Summer with Slow-Smoked Sirloin and Shrimp Trio
June 26, 2019 // Franchising.com // RALEIGH, N.C. - Golden Corral, the nation’s largest grill-buffet chain, is cooking up a new culinary experience for dinner. Starting on Wednesday, June 26, customers can enjoy the new Slow-Smoked Sirloin and Shrimp Trio.
Check out what’s on the menu for Golden Corral’s delicious summer promotion:
- Slow-Smoked Sirloin - The new sirloin is slow-smoked in-house for three hours to tender perfection and hand-carved for each guest.
- Peel and Eat Shrimp - Big, beautiful shrimp are perfect for summer. Can be enjoyed with traditional cocktail sauce.
- Cajun Shrimp Boil - A classic Bayou blend of shrimp, sausage, corn on the cob, and red bliss potatoes in a special Cajun broth.
- Famous Golden Delicious Shrimp - Crunchy and deep fried to golden deliciousness.
The Slow-Smoked Sirloin and Shrimp Trio is included in the everyday dinner pricing. Dinner is served daily after 4:00 p.m. and Sundays after 11:00 a.m.
“We are always looking for new ideas to bring our customers delicious endless meal options at an incredible value,” says Tim Schroder, Senior Vice President of Marketing. “The Slow-Smoked Sirloin and Shrimp Trio is the perfect way for families to come together for a meal that will please everyone’s taste buds.”
The Slow-Smoked Sirloin and Shrimp Trio is available for a limited time only at Golden Corral restaurants across the country through August 27.
For more information about Golden Corral, please visit https://www.goldencorral.com/.
About Golden Corral
Golden Corral, based in Raleigh, N.C., is the nation’s largest grill-buffet restaurant chain with 489 restaurants operating in 42 states as of January 1, 2019. Golden Corral is famous for its variety. The popular buffet includes USDA steaks cooked to order, smoked meats, succulent pot roast, and hot yeast rolls. The company is just as famous for its popular dessert bar, featuring items such as homemade carrot cake and the Chocolate Wonderfall®.
SOURCE Golden Corral
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances