Screenmobile Shares America’s “Top 10 DIY Tips for Spring 2020”
National screening company inspires America to embrace home improvement projects during quarantine
April 09, 2020 // Franchising.com // THOUSAND PALMS, Calif. - As spring nears and folks are stuck at home amid shelter-in-place ordinances, individuals everywhere are thinking of how to tackle indoor and outdoor projects that they might not have had time to consider otherwise.
Screenmobile, “America’s Neighborhood Screen Stores,” recently collected spring DIY home improvement tips from customers nationwide through its “Tip, Tricks and Tool-ips” social media contest. Participants were able to submit their favorite tip for the chance to win a prize.
To help individuals getting ready to tackle home improvement projects, Screenmobile released today the “Top 10 DIY Tips for Spring 2020”:
- To avoid feeling overwhelmed, create a to-do list of all the tasks that need to be completed.
- To brighten up a room, remove the dust on lightbulbs that collects over time.
- Mix a little bit of window cleaner and soap to clean out the kitchen sink.
- Use fresh lemons and vinegar to make your own cleaner and start giving old items to shelters.
- Write dates on newly purchased items to keep track of expiration dates.
- Vacuum floor vents to prevent allergies.
- Rake the winter debris from the garden to let the new growth sprout.
- Spruce up a dull room with a fresh coat of paint – a refreshing change for minimal cost.
- Rearrange furniture in a way that makes you feel comfortable, secure and refreshed.
- Grab a friend!
“We scoured the nation for people’s best tips for their home improvement and spring cleaning projects – and they certainly delivered!” said Scott Walker, president and CEO of Southern California-based Screenmobile. “Hopefully, these tips can help folks across the nation who are getting started on their projects in the weeks ahead.”
Screenmobile, a veteran franchise brand, has transformed the screening industry by bringing quality, stylish screens and outdoor living concepts at affordable prices to home improvement projects across the country. The brand’s unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction and convenience is just one way the company makes home improvement projects a breeze. Creating a seamless process for clients, Screenmobile measures, manufactures, installs and tests screens all in one visit with a uniformed employee.
For more information about Screenmobile, visit https://www.screenmobile.com.
Founded in Glendora, California in 1980, Screenmobile has successfully become the nation’s leading mobile screen service franchise, with 127 licenses across more than 28 states. Screenmobile has proudly been ranked on the Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” list for the past 15 consecutive years.
Screenmobile specializes in window, door and patio porch screens, as well as solar shading products. The company is dedicated to establishing responsible, lasting partnerships with franchise owners and pledges organizational support through progressive leadership, continual training and company growth.
All Points PR
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances