Taco John’s® Tests Bold New Valuest Menu
Popular quick-service restaurant selects three markets to test $1, $2, $3 menu
September 16, 2020 // Franchising.com // CHEYENNE, Wyo. - If you believe there is already an ultimate value option out there, you’re about to have to re-consider everything you once knew because Taco John’s now has a Valuest Menu.
Available now, the popular quick-service restaurant is testing its Valuest Menu - with items priced at $1, $2 and $3 - in Billings, Montana; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
The $1, $2, $3 menu is defined by quality and everyday low prices, featuring new items made with premium ingredients like hand-cut sirloin steak, crispy bacon, guacamole and all-white meat chicken, all packed with, dare we say it … bigger. bolder. better. flavors. Taco John’s fans can now take a bite out of these delicious Valuest Menu items:
- Chicken Snack Quesadilla - All-white meat grilled chicken and all-natural cheddar cheese are folded into a special tortilla made of corn and flour.
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Strips - Crispy tortilla strips dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
- Spicy Chicken & Potato Griller - Soft flour tortilla with Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Super Hot sauce and all-white meat grilled chicken.
- Chicken, Bacon Guac Street Taco - Soft tortilla made of corn and flour, filled with all-white meat grilled chicken, crisp bacon pieces, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese and crisp shredded lettuce.
- Cheesy Bacon Nachos - Tortilla chips topped with crisp bacon pieces, pickled jalapeño slices, warm nacho cheese sauce and a drizzle of ranch.
- Sirloin Steak & Potato Griller - Soft flour tortilla with Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Super Hot sauce and hand-carved sirloin steak.
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Loaded Potato Olés® - Potato Olés® covered with warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy ranch dressing, topped with crisp bacon pieces and pickled jalapeño slices.
“We are very excited to begin testing the world’s first true value menu,” said Taco John’s Chief Marketing Officer Barry Westrum. “With new items full of high-quality ingredients and bold flavors at an exceptional price, our Valuest Menu is unrivaled. We look forward to showing everyone in these three cities what the Valuest Menu is all about.”
With its fusion of distinctive flavors and south-of-the-border spices, the Taco John’s menu offers several signature items, including Meat & Potato Burritos, Stuffed Grilled Tacos and Potato Olés®. Taco John’s features signature specials like Taco Tuesday® and discounted breakfast burritos on Wake Up Wednesday!® Download the Taco John’s App and like Taco John’s Facebook page for exclusive deals.
About Taco John’s®
Founded in 1969 in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Taco John’s® has been serving bigger. bolder. better. flavors for more than 50 years. Now, Taco John’s operates and franchises nearly 400 restaurants in 22 states - making it one of the largest Mexican quick-service restaurant brands in America. With bold originals like Potato Olés®, Taco John’s knows how to Olé The Day. Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions of its signature menu items that are made-to-order using fresh, high-quality ingredients, seasonings and sauces. The brand was listed No. 2 in the “Mexican Food” category on Entrepreneur’s “Top Food Franchises of 2020.” Taco John’s is led by CEO Jim Creel who was recently named one of “The Most Influential Restaurant CEOs in the Country” by Nation’s Restaurant News. For more information, visit tacojohns.com and follow Taco John’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Taco John's
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances