Aire Serv Honors Top Franchise Performers During Neighborly’s First-Ever Virtual Reunion, Neighborly United
HVAC franchise kicks off the final quarter of an overall strong year by recognizing standout franchise owners from across its network
October 27, 2020 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas - Aire Serv, a Neighborly company, announced its franchise network’s top performers of 2019 during Neighborly United, which occurred earlier this month as the organization’s first-ever virtual reunion.
“Neighborly’s annual reunion may have looked a bit different this year, but the pride we all have to be a part of the world’s largest family of home service brands shone as bright as ever,” said Steve Truett, President of Aire Serv. “Despite the challenges 2020 presented to our Aire Serv network, our franchise owners have risen to the occasion to help make this a year of success and growth for our united team. While we may not have been able to celebrate these outstanding individuals in person, it was an honor to shine a spotlight on the Aire Serv owners who represented the very best of what our franchise network had to offer this year.”
Top award winners included:
- Franchisee of the Year: Scott and Denise Taylor, owners of Aire Serv of Huntsville, Alabama: This award is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a franchise owner, presented by Aire Serv to the owner who has consistently grown through proper training and management of their organization with a consistently high level of sales through quality, professional service. Click here to hear from the Taylors.
- President’s Award: Al and Beth Hallstrom, owners of Aire Serv of Sioux Empire, South Dakota: The President’s Award is presented to a franchise owner who is hand-picked by Aire Serv brand president Steve Truett to reward them for an outstanding performance on all levels throughout the previous year. This franchise owner has set a prime example for the brand and excels on all levels of operations.
- Woman of the Year: Sarah Boyce, Vice President of Aire Serv of Elkton, Maryland: This award is presented to the woman who has made the greatest contribution to the success of their franchise. This award is to recognize the continuing efforts that strengthen and support the success of the franchise.
- Excellence in Leadership: Rick D’Ambrosia, owner of Aire Serv of Brockport, New York: This award is presented to the franchise owner who consistently sets an example for others within the system by conveying vision, participation and positive contribution to the network.
In addition to celebrating the noteworthy success of these franchise owners, Aire Serv also has much to celebrate in terms of development and growth as it heads into the final quarter of this year. As of the close of September 2020, Aire Serv’s record-setting year so far includes 19 new agreements signed just since January, all amidst an ongoing pandemic.
For more about franchise opportunities to join Aire Serv’s growing network, visit their website.
About Aire Serv
Aire Serv®, a Neighborly® company, is a global franchise providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Aire Serv® franchisees provide services to residential and commercial customers from more than 200 locations worldwide. Established in 1992, Aire Serv® is part of Neighborly®, the world’s largest home services franchisor of 27 brands and more than 4,300 franchises collectively serving 10 million+ customers in nine countries, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing homes and businesses. Neighborly® brands are found at the Neighborly website in the United States and the Neighbourly Canada website. For more information about Aire Serv®, visit the company website.
Neighborly® is the world’s largest home services franchisor of 27 service brands and more than 4,300 franchises serving 10 million+ customers in nine countries, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 18 service categories at the Neighborly in the United States and Neighbourly in Canada.
SOURCE Aire Serv
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances