Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom Helps Create More Memories this Holiday Season
Award-winning pizza brand launches Holiday Bundles, available through Jan. 3
December 23, 2020 // Franchising.com // DENVER - Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom is making it easy for families and friends to safely gather for the holidays and create special memories without the added stress of cooking.
The award-winning pizza brand is celebrating this festive season with the debut of its Holiday Bundles. Guests can enjoy the warmth and love the holidays bring with the help of these offerings:
- Holiday Family Party Pack ($54.99) - Choice of starter, two large Specialty Pizzas and a Big Cookie.
- Holiday Pizza Party ($74.99) - Garden Salad platter, three Specialty Pizzas and two Big Cookies.
- Holiday Spread ($99.99) - Wing platter (choice of boneless or bone-in), two large Specialty Pizzas, roll platter (choice of Sicilian Pepperoni or Buffalo) and two Big Cookies.
- Holiday Celebration ($129.99) - Salad platter (choice of Garden or Caesar), pasta platter (choice of Meat Lasagna or Chicken Pesto Mac), two large Specialty Pizzas and two Big Cookies.
- Holiday Feast ($159.99) - Starter platter (choice of any wing platter or roll platter), salad platter (choice of Garden or Caesar), pasta platter (choice of Meat Lasagna or Chicken Pesto Mac), two large Specialty Pizzas and two Big Cookies.
In addition to its Holiday Bundles, for a limited time, Old Chicago is offering two medium two-topping pizzas for $20.
“Throughout this difficult year, being surrounded by loved ones has provided more comfort and joy for people,” said Josh Kern, chief marketing officer for SPB Hospitality. “By taking the hassle out of cooking this season, Old Chicago is helping guests focus more on sharing this special time with family and friends. Our festive selections are delicious and serve as the perfect option for hosting a safe holiday gathering that everyone will remember.”
Old Chicago’s Holiday Bundles are available now through Jan. 3.
SOURCE Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances