Loyalty Brands Sets the Stage for Instrumental Growth in 2021 with Strategic Brand Acquisitions
Umbrella Franchise Company Grows Portfolio as Business Services Demand Rises; Poised for Nationwide Expansion
January 28, 2021 // Franchising.com // VIRGINIA BEACH - Loyalty Brands, an umbrella franchise company, closed out 2020 with an impressive portfolio of new franchisor partnerships, growing from five franchise concepts to nine, and setting the stage for rapid expansion in the new year. The business services parent company partnered with a number of emerging franchise concepts that have grown in demand as a result of the pandemic - such as home care concepts and tax firms - with the promise of helping these brands scale their businesses quickly and efficiently to better meet the needs of their consumer base in 2021.
As Loyalty Brands looks ahead into 2021, its ultimate goal is growing the brand footprint for each of its franchise partners. The brand aims to partner with cohesive franchise concepts designed to work together to help the franchise buyer prosper both quickly and over the long-term - a feat they have accomplished in 2020. A few highlights include:
- Ledgers Canada joined forces with Loyalty Brands to create Ledgers USA, a payroll, compliance and tax firm. In 2021, the company, led by Steve Rafsky, plans to open 100 locations in its first year of franchising in the U.S., and add an additional 50 locations in Canada.
- Four franchise concepts joined forces with Loyalty Brands in 2020: Estrella Insurance, Sheperds Guide, The Inspection Boys, and At Home Eldercare. The partnerships will allow each respective CEO to focus on business operations, while Loyalty Brands helps award open territories and meet their growth goals.
- First Choice Business Brokers, a franchise that aids business owners in buying and selling their businesses, has tripled its brand footprint since joining with Loyalty Brands in 2018. The brand has debuted in Oregon, Florida and Montana in the last year.
- In 2020, ATAX, a tax preparation and business services franchise, became an essential service, navigating an unprecedented tax season, filing taxes and helping businesses decipher the intricacies of the PPP Loan. Meanwhile, the brand has sold over 750 territories since partnering with Loyalty Brands in July of 2019. The brand hopes to hit a milestone of 1,000 territories in the first quarter of 2021.
“Coming off of an unpredictable year, we’re thrilled to look back on our growth, and recognize the strong position we’re in for the year ahead,” said Melissa Salyer, Executive Vice President of Franchise Development for Loyalty Brands. “Our expertise lies in setting brands up with the tools and knowledge needed to scale their businesses and grow their portfolios, and we expect to see explosive growth from all nine of our concepts in 2021. Many of the business services franchises took time in 2020 to refine their business operations to better serve the consumer needs that arose during the pandemic, and now we are putting the changes to the test.”
Loyalty Brands is looking to attract entrepreneurs who are passionate in helping small business owners succeed. The overarching goal of Loyalty Brands, the parent company of nine like-minded business services franchises, is to expand small business service offerings nationwide at an accelerated and supported pace.
For more information about these franchise opportunities, please visit https://loyaltybrands.com/.
About Loyalty Brands
Headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Loyalty Brands is an umbrella franchise company founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur John Hewitt. Loyalty Brands consist of business brokerage, small business accounting, tax preparation and added services, networking and bartering. The company maintains a community first outlook, meaning that involvement in local communities and giving back is a core value. The multi-brand concept involves businesses that are synergistic and compatible, so potential franchisees could possibly own one or more of the brands for additional customer acquisition and co-marketing opportunities. To learn more about Loyalty Brands, please visit https://loyaltybrands.com/
SOURCE Loyalty Brands
Fishman Public Relations
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business