RE/MAX Agents Outsell Competitors By More Than 2:1 For The 11th Straight Year
According to the 2021 REAL Trends 500 survey of large brokerages, RE/MAX agents averaged twice as many transaction sides as competing agents
March 26, 2021 // Franchising.com // DENVER - The 2021 REAL Trends 500 survey - one of the most widely followed reports in the real estate industry - showed RE/MAX agents at participating brokerages outsold competitors by more than 2-to-1* for the 11th consecutive year. Averaging 16.0 transaction sides, RE/MAX agents helped propel the brand’s average past 2020 survey results following a remarkable year for housing. Agents from all other participating large brokerages had an average of 7.3 transaction sides.
“When homebuyers or sellers choose to work with a RE/MAX agent, they’ve engaged a trusted, experienced advisor who can help make their real estate goals a reality,” said RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos. “Productivity drives experience, and RE/MAX agents, leveraging their unique competitive advantages, are among the best at closing sales and getting results for their clients. This annual survey reinforces the excellence they deliver every day.”
The REAL Trends 500 ranks participating large brokerages by total residential transaction sides, with 500 sides needed to qualify for participation. Among the 1,753 brokerages that qualified, 500 (29%) were RE/MAX brokerages - more than any other real estate brand. The closest competitor had 427 qualifying offices.
Highlights from the 2021 REAL Trends survey include:
- RE/MAX agents outproduced the competition in 2020 by 2:1. Among national franchise brands in the survey, RE/MAX brokerages had the highest per-agent home sales in 2020.
- RE/MAX agents averaged $5.0 million in sales volume, 67% higher than the $3.0 million average of all other agents in the REAL Trends 500 survey. The RE/MAX average was up from $4.5 million in last year’s REAL Trends 500.
- When all participating brokerages are ranked by average sides per agent, RE/MAX franchisees claim 87 of the top 100 placings. RE/MAX agents in those brokerages averaged 29 transaction sides last year.
Added Contos, “For over a decade, the REAL Trends 500 has confirmed our 2-to-1 advantage in per-agent productivity. RE/MAX agents are in the business of helping people with one of the biggest financial transactions of their lives and this ranking shows RE/MAX agents get the job done time and time again no matter the circumstances.”
* Source: Transaction sides per agent calculated by RE/MAX based on 2021 REAL Trends 500 data, citing 2020 transaction sides for the 1,753 largest participating U.S. brokerages. RE/MAX average: 16.0. Competitors: 7.3
SOURCE the RE/MAX Network
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business