HomeSmart in Top 10 on RealTrends’ 500 List for Fifth Year in a Row
RealTrends 500 releases its annual ranking of the top real estate brokerages in the country
April 01, 2021 // Franchising.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - HomeSmart is excited to announce they have earned a top 10 spot on the 2021 RealTrends 500 for the fifth year in a row, making it one of the 500 largest residential real estate brokerages in the nation.
Even with all the unprecedented challenges in last year’s economy, HomeSmart ranked No. 7 on the REAL Trends 500 with 40,809 residential transaction sides closed last year and No. 10 for closed sales volume at $15,817,842,829.
“It’s an incredible endorsement of all our hard work and business execution to once again be named a top 10 brokerage in the RealTrends 500,” said HomeSmart International President Ashley Bowers. “With our recent acquisition of PalmerHouse Properties and continued growth, 2021 is shaping up to be just as successful.”
HomeSmart continues to make waves in the greater real estate industry and last year was no exception. Recently, HomeSmart crossed the 22,000-agent threshold, welcoming new agents across the country into its 100-percent-commission model, industry-leading innovative technology, superior support and hands-on resources that encourage ongoing development.
“I am really proud of how the HomeSmart team executed in what was without a doubt the most challenging year on record,” said Matt Widdows, HomeSmart’s founder and CEO. “Our technology and leadership enabled us to stay ahead of the pandemic and drive strong results rather than have to react and pivot because of it.”
Last year, nineteen HomeSmart International brokerages ranked on the RealTrends report. This year was a major jump over that for the HomeSmart brand, with a total of 23 brokerages earning recognition.
The 23 HomeSmart franchises included are:
- HomeSmart Evergreen Realty in Irvine, California
- HomeSmart Connect in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- HomeSmart in Scottsdale, Arizona
- HomeSmart Realty Group in Salem, Oregon
- HomeSmart Professionals Real Estate Network in Warwick, Rhode Island
- HomeSmart Realty West in Carlsbad, California
- HomeSmart PV & Associates in Modesto, California
- HomeSmart Realty Group/Legacy in Orland Park, Illinois
- HomeSmart Advantage Group in Tucson, Arizona
- HomeSmart Lifestyles in Queen Creek, Arizona
- HomeSmart ICARE Realty in Sacramento, California
- HomeSmart First Advantage Realty in Voorhees, New Jersey
- HomeSmart Preferred Realty in Pueblo, Colorado
- HomeSmart Success in Maricopa, Arizona
- HomeSmart Realty Advisors in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- HomeSmart Professionals in Lakeside, Arizona
- HomeSmart Realty Partners/CH4 Realty Group in Grand Junction, Colorado
- HomeSmart Real Estate Associates in Seattle, Washington
- HomeSmart Legacy in Liberty, Missouri
- HomeSmart Realty South in New Orleans, Louisiana
- HomeSmart Premier Realty in Idaho Falls, Idaho
- HomeSmart Encore in Las Vegas, Nevada
- HomeSmart Real Estate Momentum in Mentor, Ohio
HomeSmart also went on to break the top 10 list for the Billionaires’ Club, which features the top brokerage firms in the United States that closed at least $1 billion worth of real estate in 2020, while also landing at No. 4 in the Top Movers Transactions list. And PalmHouse Properties - now owned by HomeSmart - cracked the top 25 Independent Brokerages list, enhancing its profile in the industry as a quickly rising independent brokerage.
The 2020 RealTrends 500 is an independently verified compilation of the nation’s leading residential real estate companies. RealTrends, the trusted source for news and research about the real estate brokerage industry, has been ranking brokerages for more than 32 years and is the most-trusted brokerage ranking report in the industry.
The RealTrends 500 also ranks the top affiliated firms, largest independents, top movers by count and percent, the Billionaires’ Club, Up-and-Comers (firms that did not qualify for the 500 yet still closed 500 or more sides for the year), and other categories.
SOURCE HomeSmart International
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances