Interest in Frios Gourmet Pops Franchise Opportunity Soars as the Country Begins to Reopen
Specialty popsicle franchise continues to expand across the U.S. in the month of April as mobile franchise models thrive
May 03, 2021 // Franchising.com // MOBILE, Al. - Frios Gourmet Pops - a mobile franchise system that sells happiness and popsicles for a living, is ending April strong, announcing five new development deals expanding the brand in Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas, with their first locations in Florida and West Virginia. The demand for a reminiscent treat that everyone can enjoy has fueled a franchise concept that is so simple, it has attracted prospective franchisees and eager customers alike.
“For anyone who is looking to control their own destiny and become the entrepreneur, I really believe our system is set up for them because it has very low cost of entry and now with this mobile system, we really set them up for success”, said Frios Gourmet Pops CEO, Cliff Kennedy. “It’s really exciting to see our mobile franchise model open in new markets, providing those communities with unique flavors and unforgettable experiences. We are just at the beginning of our growth.”
The agreements were signed with new partners throughout the southern United States who join Frios with diverse backgrounds whose franchise experience varies from first-timers to long-established.
The agreements include:
- Brandon and Jonica Anderton, first time franchisees who originally fell in love with the brand while living Birmingham, have committed to opening their franchise in Macon, Georgia.
- Leesa and Eric Wolf have committed to opening their franchise in Azle, Texas. As established business owners, the Wolfs couldn’t think of a better way to enjoy themselves then running a Frios franchise and bringing fun to their town and surrounding Fort Worth area.
- Courtney Ward and Jacovia Cherry, opening their first franchise, have committed to opening their franchise in Rock Hill, South Carolina after falling in love with the flavors. They are excited to begin their success and become a part of a growing company.
- Jeremy and Maggie Adams, who were excited to find their next business adventure, have committed to opening their franchise in Barboursville, West Virginia. The Adams found that Frios provided them the perfect opportunity, as they have been eager to start a business that their young kids could be a part of to earn money to put away towards their future college expenses.
- Heath and Aimee Freedman, with experience and owning and operating multiple UPS stores, have committed to opening Florida’s first Frios Gourmet Pops franchise in St. Augustine.
“Frios is fun and brings happiness to people. It’s one of those products you can sit, eat a Frios and talk to people around you. It’s very organic,” said Alison Groom, Director of Franchise Development at Frios Gourmet Pops. “We’re excited to see the positive impact Frios has on our new franchisees, their families, and their communities.”
The brand attributes some of its recent success to its simplicity, key to making Frios successful for entry-level and established franchisees alike. All products are packaged, sealed and shipped in bulk with dry ice to franchisees, who simply load them into the vans' freezers to dispense without ever handling any of the food directly. Because the machinery involved is also limited to an in-van freezer, clean-up is relatively straightforward and also simple.
SOURCE Frios Gourmet Pops
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business