Better Homes And Gardens® Real Estate Taps Industry Innovator For Top Sales Position
Jack Markham Joins Leadership Team as SVP of Franchise Sales
May 19, 2021 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC today announced the addition of Jack Markham to the brand’s leadership team. In his new role as Senior Vice President of Franchise Sales, Markham will lead the national sales team to support the brand’s aggressive growth goals.
Markham’s career has been defined by a track record of successfully leading national sales organizations. He most recently served as general manager of Constellation Real Estate Group, which provides market-leading software for the real estate industry, focusing on driving growth across three brands. During his tenure at the company, Markham spearheaded multiple M&As and led strategic initiatives to help support broker and agent success.
Prior to Constellation Real Estate Group, Markham held several leadership sales roles, including overseeing the real estate division of Equator, a software solutions provider. There he led strategic initiatives to improve sales conversions, increasing agent revenue by 32% within the first year.
“Jack is highly regarded in the real estate industry for his significant technology and financial expertise,” said Rich Green, EVP of worldwide sales, Realogy Franchise Group. “His growth-minded leadership paired with his passion for building successful sales teams will be a tremendous benefit to the BHGRE® brand.”
“Jack has devoted his career to driving growth for both established and start-up companies by maximizing sales performance. He is well-known for his strategic and creative business management as well as his ability to ignite, develop and lead exceptional sales teams,” said Sherry Chris, president and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate. “A true real estate veteran with deep experience in a variety of related verticals, he offers a unique perspective that will strengthen our efforts to fuel growth at every level of the organization.”
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has a unique value proposition as real estate’s lifestyle brand. I am excited to expand this incredible network in existing and new markets,” said Markham. “The partnership with Meredith Corporation and the Better Homes and Gardens® media brand puts us in a distinct category in the industry. No other real estate brand can offer 365 days a year relevance to 43 million brand-loyal consumers via exclusive channels and tools. I am proud to be part of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate team.”
The BHGRE brand recently earned a spot on the prestigious Entrepreneur magazine’s 2021 Franchise 500, a highly sought-after honor in the franchise industry, and was also named one of the fastest-growing franchises by the magazine. Despite facing an unprecedented year, the addition of new companies during 2020 was the highest on record since 2017.
- Markham has served in executive positions at technology and software solutions companies and understands the pivotal role technology plays in supporting broker and agent success.
- As a proven and highly invested sales leader, Markham is adept at articulating brand goals and coaching teams to achieving and exceeding targets.
- Markham was the creator of Market Leader’s Million Dollar Pipeline Program, a top coaching program developed to help agents focus on building a solid foundation for long-term success.
- His keen understanding of the M&A process in other industry verticals will support strategic expansion for the BHGRE® network.
- In 2019, he received the RISMedia Newsmaker award for innovation, and earlier in his career was honored with the 2015 HousingWire Rising Star award.
- An accomplished public speaker, Markham is a frequent presenter at industry conferences across the world.
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances