Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg Celebrates Official Opening of the First Hyatt Place Branded Hotel in Russia
146-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in the heart of Ekaterinburg
July 30, 2021 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg, the second Hyatt branded property in Ekaterinburg is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel has been developed by LLC Hotel Development Company.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Conveniently located in the city center, Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg welcomes business and leisure travelers alike. The city of Ekaterinburg is one of the major gateways between Europe and Asia and an important stop along the famous Trans-Siberian Railway. Being in the fourth largest city in Russia, Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg’s opening marks a significant milestone in Hyatt’s growth strategy.
“As Ekaterinburg continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said Ekaterina Lonshakova, general manager, Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg offers:
- 146 modern/stylish guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Buffet, already included in stay
- The Market serving freshly prepared and perfectly packaged grab-and-go items round the clock.
- Zoom Bar & Restaurant with a global dining concept designed as a casual space in urban jungle style. The menu features multi-cultural cuisine, combining local and worldly ingredients.
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer approximately 4,200 square feet (390 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
- “Ekaterinburg is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Andrey Soldatov General Director of the LLC. “ Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg is central to all of them and we are confident that the hotel will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg Leadership
Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg is under the leadership of General Manager Ekaterina Lonshakova and Director of Sales Evgenia Kinzhalova. In her role, Ekaterina is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 66 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Evgenia is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Ekaterinburg area.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business