Enjoy the Flavors of Fall with New Seasonal Menu Items at la Madeleine
Pumpkin Iced Cookies, Caramel Apple Danish, Caramel Apple Cider and Pumpkin Spiced Latte now available at popular French neighborhood café
September 17, 2021 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - There’s simply no better way to enjoy the joie de vivre (joy of living) than with the warm taste of fall at la Madeleine French Café.
As the leaves start to fall, guests can cozy up in their local la Madeleine, at home or on-the-go while enjoying these seasonal items featuring fan-favorite flavors:
- Pumpkin Iced Cookies - Sugar cookies with a festive, orange pumpkin iced decoration. Available in a single ($2.69) or three-pack ($7.29).
- Caramel Apple Danish - Apple butter filled croissant with a light caramel drizzle.
- Caramel Apple Cider - Regular ($2.99) or large ($3.49).
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte - Regular ($2.99) or large ($3.49).
The popular French café also offers a variety of comforting classics that are perfect for the colder months, such as its famous Tomato Basil, Country Potato and rich French Onion soups.
In the middle of a busy life, la Madeleine is a little piece of France you can call your own.
SOURCE la Madeleine French Bakery & Café
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business