Brightway Insurance Expands Into Iowa As It Opens Five New Franchises In September
With this month's openings, Brightway now has franchise locations operating in 26 states.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 30, 2021 // PRNewswire // - Brightway Insurance announced today more people are realizing their dreams of business ownership through Brightway with the opening of new franchise locations in California, Florida, Iowa, Oklahoma and Texas this month. The company's newest franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, from real estate to nursing.
- Kurt Lease and Gary Simatovich opened Brightway, The River Bend Agency in Bettendorf, Iowa
- Ernest S. Flores opened Brightway, The Flores Agency in Tulare, Calif.
- Miquel Siller and Ernie Siller opened Brightway, The Siller Agency in Pasadena, Texas
- George Collins opened Brightway, The George Collins Agency in Muskogee, Okla.
- Jasmine Pertile and Chris White opened Brightway, The Jasmine Pertile Agency in Jacksonville, Fla.
"We are thrilled to expand and to welcome Kurt, Gary, Ernest, Miguel, Ernie, George, Jasmine and Chris to the Brightway family," said Brightway President and CEO, Michael Miller. "We look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway."
Brightway's team of experts helps new franchise owners build their business from day one.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business