Epcon Franchising Adds New Franchise Builders
November 05, 2021 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Epcon Franchising has announced the addition of 10 new Franchise Builders so far in the second half of 2021. The 10 new Franchise Builders will build their first Epcon communities in seven different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Second Half Properties, Tampa, Florida: Second Half Properties, LLC of Central Florida is led by Joe Franz, a Long Island native who has lived in Florida for more than 20 years and owns more than 100 properties in Tampa. Second Half Properties will now turn to 55+ homebuilding.
- Lewis Patrick, Atlanta, Georgia: Lewis Patrick, LLC is a partnership between Joe Wilson and Raymond Sams. Sams has been an entrepreneur in the Atlanta area for many years and Wilson comes from a sales background. They are working to identify a first project location in Cobb County.
- Ryan Barrett Homes, Houston, Texas: Ryan Barrett Homes is equally owned by Greg Stessel, Vicki Stessel and George Kawaja. They have worked together since the mid-80s and have built thousands of homes during their careers. They are excited to be back in production building with Epcon.
- Daugherty, Indianapolis, Indiana: Eric and Trisha Daugherty of Daugherty, Inc. have purchased, renovated and sold more than 50 homes and have also owned other franchise businesses in the past. They are ready to take the next step in their business with a 55+ project.
- Victoria Quality Homes, Orlando, Florida: Victoria Quality Homes is comprised of Edson Pagotto, Rodrigo Almeida and Flavia Almeida – all of whom are originally from Brazil and now reside in Florida. They will initially focus on the booming Orlando market.
- Great Places, Northern Kentucky: Great Places, LLC is a partnership of Dave Noll, Matt Tobler, Dave Neff and Larry Ruehl, who have all done commercial contracting, multi-family development and scattered custom building in recent years. They will reintroduce Epcon to areas of the Cincinnati market south of the Ohio River.
- Dominion Capital, Atlanta, Georgia: Phil Butler, a successful entrepreneur in financial services, will be taking lead of Dominion Capital and will have two other partners: Waldron McCritty, an entrepreneur as well as a developer, and Don Norwood, who is experienced in real estate investing and rehabbing.
- Perrino Lifestyles, Avon, Ohio: Pat Perrino has been in the homebuilding industry for more than 30 years, all based in Cleveland, Ohio and the surrounding areas. His son, Tony Perrino, owns three businesses and was a superintendent for his father directly out of high school. Both look forward to the Epcon opportunity.
- Riverwood Homes, Northwest Arkansas: The Marquess family of Riverwood Homes has built more than 3,000 homes and is proud to call Northwest Arkansas home. They plan to expand into active adult communities quickly and efficiently by leveraging the Epcon business model.
- Lake Pointe Development, Houston, Texas: Mohammed Jamil is an investor and multi-unit franchise owner, currently working with a Houston builder/developer to build townhomes and patio homes. He is seeking to operate at a larger scale and provide opportunity outside of the Houston loop.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances