Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers New Multi-Unit Deals
November 11, 2021 // Franchising.com // WICHITA, Kan. - Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers announced today it has signed four new multi-unit agreements with new and existing operators to bring more than a dozen new restaurants to New Jersey, Texas, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and South Dakota.
Four different franchise groups have signed the multi-unit deals to develop 15 new restaurants across six states. The groups spearheading this development and their growth plans include:
- Freddy's very first franchisee, Ron Oberg, who operates as TR Hospitality Group, LLC, signed a new agreement to bring three locations to Rapid City, South Dakota. Oberg joined Freddy's in 2004 establishing Epoch Development, Inc, and opening the brand's first franchised restaurant located in Hutchinson, Kansas. Today, Epoch owns and operates 10 locations throughout Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. While TR Hospitality has 7 locations throughout Nebraska and is currently in the development phase for two locations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Existing franchisee group Feed Your Face, LLC has agreed to develop five additional units in Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. The group currently has two Freddy's locations open in Kentucky as well as another under development and slated to open in Q1 of 2022.
- TWG Management Co., Inc will be adding Freddy's to its extensive franchisee portfolio, which currently consists of 14 units with franchise brands including Qdoba, Jamba Juice, Wetzel's Pretzels, Charlie's Philly Cheesesteaks and Great American Cookies, as well as independent restaurant concept Capital Craft. TWG Management Co., Inc will develop four Freddy's restaurants in Somerset and Monmouth Counties in New Jersey.
- In Texas, new franchisee group Big Country Custard has agreed to develop three new restaurants in the Abileneand Weatherford areas.
"As multi-unit operators since 1990, we've learned what key differentiators to look for when expanding into new areas of the foodservice industry," said Tom Graziano of TWG Management Co., Inc. "The decision to add Freddy's to our portfolio was simple, and we fully believe there's no better time than now to be part of the brand's monumental period of growth."
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business